• Chapter Twenty Five

Hey guys. I never imagine this day will come. i can't believe the book hit 100k !!! and we manage to hit our highest rank last chapter :) #69 in TF !!! Argh! THANK YOU GUYS !!!

• CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
_______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

She said to me,
"Forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.
So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I woke up to a soft singing and I felt Clace drawing patterns in my hair as his hot breath touches my left cheek and I instantly gathered his hovering above me. I pretend to still be asleep for fear that he'll stop singing once he figures out I'm awake and listening.

And 5SOS, really? I want to chuckle so badly but his voice is so beautiful and angelic. And his rendition of the song is quite soothing.

She's a good girl
A straight A student
She's really into
All that self-improvement
I swear she lives in that library
But if you ask her she'll say,
"That's where you'll find me

He suddenly stops and it's too late when I realize I frown and probably pouted as he let out a cute chuckle.

"I knew you're awake," he said so playfully I can't help but open my eye and giggle.

"Why did you stop?" I ask whining.

"Because I can," he answers softly with a quick peck on my lips that makes my eyes shut immediately and I instantly feel the heat crawl up my cheeks from the sudden gesture.

I am so not used to his kisses. but in all honestly, It felt really really good.

But He's not good for my health as I feel my heartbeat accelerate.

"And I cooked breakfast," he murmurs causing me to open my eye. He's still hovering above me with a playful smirk on his face.

He cooked breakfast. I reminded myself. Did I hear him right? Or my thought is still disheveled from his soft lips. And why is he awake? I frown looking around. The room is bright from the morning shine that means it's really early in the morning.

He woke up early. Clace just woke up before me. on his own. Wow, that's a miracle.

Clace never wakes up at a time like this. On Saturday. He woke up early without having someone waking him up. Wow, that's... I can't even. And wait a minute. He said he cook breakfast...

And Clace can't cook to save his life. He never cooks or even touches a single cooking pan.

"No way" I mumble disbelievingly. His brows furrowed and he looks offended.

"I did!" He immediately replied.

"But you can't cook. I still want to live. Till graduation at least." I said teasingly.

"Okay fine, Violet helps but she only told me what to do while I cooked it. And its good trust me." He reiterates a little bit frustrated. Violet is their cook.

"Then get off me oaf," I said rolling my eye playfully.

"Oaf. Really? How about I show you, oaf." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

My eyes widen and I instantly panic. I know that voice.

Oh my god no!

But too late when I feel pressure on my side and I shriek immediately.