• Chapter Forty Nine

I'm sorry for a lot of things, first: sorry for the long wait!

Second: I'm sorry for what you're about to read, don't look for me, I'm hiding.

And third. This is NOT EDITED.

• • •

• CHAPTER FORTY NINE
________________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

Eight Months Later ...

"Hey."

I smile as I enter the room finding Phillip lying on Rebel's Bed, his back against the headboard and with sock-covered feet against the mattress. For eight months, I have gotten used to this particular sight.

"Hey." I echoed a little a glad to see him here.

I walked towards my bed and put my bag on top of my study table and sit on my bed facing Phillip. I hate that I really, really want to get out my tight jeans.

"Where's Reb?" I ask seeing the absence of his girlfriend.

Philip sits up from the bed his feet fell on the carpeted floor.

"That's the thing, I'm here to ask you a favor, her Class ends at Five."

It's only three-thirty and Phillip's admission makes me frown. He seems nervous and a little scared even,

"Something wrong?" I ask a little worried.

Phillip purses his lips into a thing line as if looking for the right word. I started to feel uneasy and then he looks at me again.

Something is wrong.

"I want to propose Princess, the thing is ... Reb told me before that she never wanted to get married, and I love her so much I can't imagine life without her. I have waited long enough, What should I do? What if she dumps me?"

My hearts swell and I almost tear up with joy, seeing Phillip scared shitless out of fear Rebel might dump him is the cutest thing I have ever witness.

"Aww Phil, come here." I pat the spot next to me and he follows like a sad puppy.

Eight months ago, I'll never ever think this might happen. Phillip and Rebel In love and even thinking about proposing. For almost a year of knowing both of them, I have found out a lot of things about these two, especially their story which is one of the most interesting stories I've heard.

Phillip was notorious because of one reason; a girl that is my roommate / best friend Rebel. What happened with them in the past is huge series of misunderstandings, stupidities, and immaturities.

I sigh as I look at him proudly, I can't say that I did not see this coming, because even if they have the oddest relationship ever I saw the love between the two and It was genuine and beautiful. Who would have thought that the rebellious playboy would be whipped as whipped cream for my girl? In the outside world, no one will ever conclude.

"How could you say that? You know for eight months of seeing you two together noting is more certain than you two being in love, I admit Rebel can be really cynical and weird before, and well sometimes but you know why she was like that, it was because of you .... And that was all in the past, I have never seen such happy couple apart from the two of you, and I'm sure as hell Rebel will say yes in a heartbeat--just kneel and shover her a diamond ring and she'll say yes." I tipped nudging him to the side. His lips twitch in amusement and I can see the worries started to drift off his face.

He heaves a sigh and looks at me, faces appreciatively. "You know your amazing right? Clarky poo is one hell of a lucky son of a bitch." He mutters nudging me back. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him gently.