• Chapter forty five

That picture to the side crack me up 😂😂 this is not edited :)

• CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

Another whimper escapes my throat as the wave of piercing pain courses through my navel that crawls down below. Groaning, I curve into a ball as I hug my pillow tighter subconsciously seeking a contact to ease the pain.

"Clace!" I groan calling for him, I can hear his frantic footsteps ascending.

"Coming!" His alert yet panicking voice answer from outside my bedroom.

"Hurry up please." I cried as another wave of pain hit me.

Urgh! Damn it!

My bedroom door open and my boyfriend enter carrying a bucket and a glass that looks like a strawberry smoothie he knows I needed.

"Here, here." He whispers sounding breathless, as He sits on my bed in front of me. He put the bucket on top of the bedside table and hand me over the glass of smoothie.

"Sit up a little." He requested softly and I oblige despite the torturous pain. "Here take this." He put the Advil in my palm.

And then, he put a pillow on my back to make me comfortable and I start sucking on my straw after I take the pill.

I moan as the flavor burst in my taste buds observing Clace as He squeezes the towel draining with water on the bucket.

I groan again closing my eyes tightly from the pain.

"Is it bad?" He asks worriedly, I open my eyes and manage to answer him with a nod. His eyes are contoured with pain as if he is going through what I'm going through.

He lifts my shirt up until my exposing my belly, and gently presses the warm towel below my navel. I can feel the relief slowly ease the pain. He repeats the process until the warm water in the bucket gone cold.

He sighs and looks at me sympathetically and leans forward and presses his lips against my temple.

"You're period knows when to visit babe, the day before our party." He tsked, chuckling a little, I look at him apologetically as I continue sipping my goody. After draining the content he asks me again, "Are you done with that?" I nod again and He took the warm towel off putting it back in the bucket then grabs my glass and puts it aside.

I love how attentive He is at times like this.

"On your stomach now." He orders softly and I follow,

He lifts my shirt again until my back is exposed until I feel his hard warm palm against it and starting rubbing my skin humming a little as He does, I breathe in relief as I feel the pain started to disperse.

I have a very abnormal period, sometimes it took three months before it visits again, and when I do, it feels like I'm giving birth. The pain is unbearable sometimes I even pass out, and Clace as my best friend who's always been there knows everything, from my choice of pads, basically everything I need as I go through the torturous period of being a woman. I know it should be awkward but He's been doing this since I was thirteen.

I feel him slid next to me but his hand never stops rubbing. I sigh in relief as the pain is now almost none existent. It only happened on the first two days.

It's been three weeks since New York and now we are back home, after Clace rebellion against Rebecca we finish the shoot and went back home. It's sad to say that Clace is resentful towards his mother, ever since we came back He's been distancing himself from Carol, It's making me sad so I keep on telling him to just learn to understand his mother, He made a mistake and He should pay, He knows it but he can't help himself but feel upset towards her, He feels like Carol is purposely taking me away from him, which is in fact true but he doesn't understand that she's only doing this for our sake.