• Chapter Twenty Four

Okay brace yourselves. Don't hate me.

This chapter is dedicated to @ImogenBreslin
I love your comments a lot!

Guys this is not EDITED. if you're uncomfortable reading this unedited you can read in a few days. My Editor is Busy at the moment and i don't want to disturb her. :) love you sar.

****************

• CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

A smile form on my lips as I stare at the familiar building with a sudden glow of excitement exploded in my stomach as my mind wanders around the boy who is currently residing at the building. My smile turns into a full-grown cheeky grin.

My Blonde Boy. I missed him terribly.

Skipping my way towards the entrance of the building I found myself tracing the way towards the elevator.

He'll be so surprised. It's been weeks since the last time I saw him. I giggle at my excitement when suddenly the elevator ping followed by an opening.

People step out and I waited before it's empty. I nearly eat my heart in my mouth in excitement.

Finally, the elevator is empty, and waiting for time to slide inside pressing the button of my loved apartment floor. five minutes later the elevator erupted with the familiar ping indicating I reached my destination.

I took a deep breath before stepping out and brushing my hair with my hand. I'm so nervous. I have no idea why it's just Clace.

I shake my head at my ridiculousness reminding myself it's just Clace my boyfriend for eight months. And best friend since forever.

When I reach the door I wasted no time punching the door code, It instantly ping and the knob clicked.

This is it! I chortled in my head.

I turn the knob slowly cautiously preventing a sound from stepping inside. the same familiar smell greets me and I smile inhaling the scent.

It smells of him. Lemon, and cinnamon. I know weird combination right? But that's his smell. really vibrant intoxicating smell of my love.

I wasted to time walking towards our room which is located on the second floor. the only room in the apartment.

And yes I said our room.

Hastily and carefully I scan the surrounding. Seems like, someone is being tidy. I chuckle observing. Everything is spotless. He changed a lot,

I know he is sleeping. usually this time of the day he is asleep that's why I choose to visit at this time. I want to wake him up with my smile. He said he loves waking up and seeing my face first thing in the morning. I know he is such a goofball.

I made It through the stair and I am now facing his brown wooden bedroom door.

My smile faltered when suddenly I feel something gnawed in my gut. like something twisted inside It. my hand froze midway to the knob and I feel the ball in my throat. My heart rate escalates its beating and then I heard it.

"Yes!! Harder!" A female voice screamed.

No. oh god no.

A slapping sound of clashing skin skimmed the air like a million sharp knife stabs my heart repeatedly.

"Oh Clark, It feels so good." She muttered breathlessly. the sound of heavy breathing inside the room is quite audible only the thin wooden walls separate us.