• Chapter Forty Seven (pt.1)

• CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN (pt.1)
________________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

Three weeks later.....

It was always been the plan from the start.

He'll go to New York, I go to University.

We separate ways in peace without complications. He'll visit every weekend and holidays and I do the same. Or at least we try.

That's the whole plan before. before we fell in love--or rather I fell in love with him, since he's been in love with me for so long and I've been so blind. how I wish I open my eyes earlier.

Since spring my life has gone from normal farm girl with a god-like-meant-to-be-a-supermodel best friend to a girl who's hopelessly in love with the said best friend who is now a supermodel and about to leave her world for a whole year because they both messed up.

The whole plan was shattered. And my world feels like slowly and torturously crumbling down. Even when I kept on convincing myself that this is for the best. It hurts. Love hurts. growing up hurts.

Parting ways hurts.

"Dorm please? " the brunette girl in a plain white polo shirt with a WNIU logo print asks politely with a wide friendly grin.

"Um, G.Graham 204," I answered briskly.

She smiles and she points ahead "freshmen dorm, Just straight ahead, G.Graham is the second building to the right, and here's your whistle and emergency flashlight." She guided and hand me a whistle and a flashlight I eye the thing weirdly, what the hell is this for? the girl chuckle, must have seen my face.

"It's better to be prepared." She answers my unspoken question making me laugh awkwardly.

"Do you need a hand with your luggage?" She asks eyeing the suitcases, the boxes in Clace's trunk.

"Yes, please. Thanks." I said gratefully. then she blew her whistle making me wince and a similar uniformed guy steps towards us pushing a trolley.

He didn't ask and proceed to help Clace pull out my stuff and start putting it on the trolley.

How convenient.

"Have a nice day! And have a great semester!" The lady said dismissing us.

I inhale sharply and the uniformed boy asks my dorm number and he went ahead of us pushing my stuff.

We followed in silence.

Silence.. more silence.

Silence Clace is the most terrifying Clace.

Not long after we approach the G. Graham building and my heart started to assault my chest.

It's becoming real, everything is real and really happening. I'm in college and in a week Clace is leaving. oh my god.

"Stop." I close my eyes upon hearing his voice and stop dead on my tracks.

"Stop," he mutters again, then his handhold my forearm making me face him.

"Can we talk please?" Came his painfully silent voice. I gathered the courage to look at him and the eyes when I did. I regretted it instantly.

Unshed tears. I almost breakdown.

My heart continues to assault my rib cage as my hand moistens with sweat.

"What about?" I ask anxiously keeping myself intact, my voice firm and a little cold.