• Chapter Four

EARLY UPDATE FOR 1K READS!!!

Quick A/N: before anything else I want to thank everyone who keeps on supporting this book. I and Sar are so grateful! This has reached 1k reads and ranked quite high. THANK YOU all so much! This is dedicated to you all!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Get ready for some cheese overload...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

• CHAPTER FOUR

_______________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

Did I mention that Haley is a huge prankster?!
I didn't?
Well yeah, she is. I can't believe she did this to me! I am looking at the scene before us with a horrified expression.

She freaking prepared a Candle Light Dinner!!

Not to mention the whole place is lit with lamps. Lots and lots of lamps. The place looks like someone is going to make a marriage proposal!!

What happened to set up the camping gear!! Oh yeah, she did set up the tent alright, but I don't remember mentioning a candle-lit dinner with lamps scattered all over the place!

What will Clace think?!

I know for a fact that Clace loves camping. Like he is seriously addicted to outdoor stuff, we went camping almost every month, that's why I knew that this was gonna cheer him up since it's been a while since we did this.

"You planned all this?" he whispers, sounding astonished, not looking at me. By the sound of his voice, I gather that I successfully surprised him.

Yay Me! NOT!

Hell, I'm surprised. No, more like dumbfounded!! I don't know what to say, my tongue is tied. My heart is beating so fast in my chest.

Okay relax Loise, you obviously stunned him! And that's a good thing! Look at him!

My inner princess whispers inside my head. I gaze at Clace who is looking around the place, with his mouth agape.

I try to calm myself, sheesh why does it feel so awkward all of a sudden. It's not like I was the one who arranged this!? Yeah, I shouldn't feel this way. But I'm sure as hell Haley will pay!

What is she insinuating? Damn that child!

"M, did you?" the soft soothing sound of Claces voice yanks me out of my thoughts, I cock my head to the side to meet his eyes while unconsciously biting my lower lip. My heart is still pounding in my chest as if the song Hunted by Taylor Swift is playing inside it. Alright, shake it off Loise!! I shake my head.

"Eh... "is my brilliant response. Claces face brightens, his lips turn into a tiny curve to form a smile until it grows into a full grin. I look at him mesmerized by the genuine happiness making me lose myself in his pale blue eyes that are glistening with unshed tears - wait tears?

Whoa! He's crying!

"Whoa why are you crying?!" I ask panicking lifting my hands to hold either side of his face steadying him. He chuckles at my reaction shaking his head.

"Did you prepare all this? What's the occasion?" He asks again although with a full-grown grin. Not answering my question, well he's obviously enthralled making him tear up with joy.

Wow, I can't believe it I made him cry just by preparing a freaking candle-lit dinner. Well, Haley did. But bleh, I told her to! - Okay chill - I take a deep breath, suddenly wanting to claim that I planned everything including the romantic candle-lit dinner. Ugh, it sounds so alien in my tongue.