• Chapter Thirty Eight

This chapter is a tornado of emotion, please don't hate me :) and please refrain your eyebrows from raising. And this is kind of super cheesy so please please just go with it. i'm so nervous argh!

Ps. please check out the book trailer of my other book THE SNUGGLE THERAPY : CUDDLE SERVICE :) the link is on my profile made by the amazing starsandsky !! Thank you so much!

And this is not edited so expect a shitload of errors, i just write this on my iPod since my laptop is a partypoopingfucker. So unless you want to volunteer editing this you can bitch about it. Just saying.

(•-•)

• CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

"Are you sure?" Clace asks in a very husky voice, enough to ignite another flame inside of me, my body feels on fire.

Am I sure? Yes, hell yes.

I nod stiffly gulping down as I look at him. his Adam's apple bob up and down as he gulps down as well. I can't muster the courage to speak as my heart pummels my chest with vigor.

"Oh god, is this really happening?" Clace asks in a whisper, I'm not sure if he's talking to me because he sounds like he is talking to himself. outspoken thoughts.

He's still looking down at me gauging me, I gotta admit, I'm becoming a little too impatiently. I just want him and I want him now.

"Kiss me." I hear myself or whoever that voice belongs to. it barely sounds like mine.

"With pleasure," Clace answers equally in a very unrecognizable voice.

Then he kisses me. All of me, every inch of my body until we become one.

*
*

"Why is he singing that?" Regina asks in a very amused voice. I chuckle with her looking at the Hyper boy walking towards us.

"I'm walking on sunshine whoa!!"

Clace sings from a distance on top of his lungs. Regina and I both giggle observing him.

"I guess he's just in a good mood," I answer Regina With a shrug Despite my heated face. I am well aware of why he is acting like that because the dumbass got lucky last night. I giggle at my own words. until now I still can't believe we did it last night. we actually made love. we lost our virginity to each other. we did the deed.

For one I am more than glad that after we did it, not a little awkwardness stir around us, in fact, somehow we grew closer the love we share become stronger.

Regina looks dubious as she frowns. "Isn't like supposed to be opposite? He's still leaving right?" She asks incredulously.

I only nod at her looking at Clace who is now in front of me. his smile is starting to creep me out. I gotta admit though, the idea of him leaving is not as painful as it sounds before. it's probably the sex did it?

"Hey baby, my beautiful sexy alluring perfect girlfriend." he greeted holding both sides of my face and kiss me. hard.

And just like that everything disappears, only the two of us exist in the hallway.

Until of course. someone clear a throat bringing us back to the awful reality.

Ugh. I groan as Clace pulls away and my eyes open, his pupil has still dilated his pale blue eyes almost brown.

Horny. is horny.

"I didn't peg you two as the PDA type, but damn that was hot!"

Guess who said it? Of course my insatiable best friend.