• Chapter Forty One

I apologize for not updating so quickly. !!!

And thank you guys so much for 225 votes last chapter! And the comments are Crazy!! Lol i can't believe a simple phrase would cause a chaos. Lol

This is dedicated to @FastestGirlInTown. You are the craziest of them all seriously. But i love all of it. Thank you!

Again sorry for the wait ;)

Ps. This chapter might disappoint you. Not my best honestly.

WARNING: this is not edited! Too many errors. !!!

(•-•)

• CHAPTER FORTY ONE
_______________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

"I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. If I only knew."

A muffled voice mutters near my ear followed by a soft caress on my cheeks. I feel the tingle from the friction of his skin touching mine. The touch causes my eye to open and the familiar figure of a boy revealed before my eye.

"Hi," I whisper sleepily giving him a small smile making sure he knows how much I love the gesture. I lean to his hand closing my eyes loving the warmth his soft skin brings and open my eyes once again looking directly at his pale blue one.

In return, he smiles softly but not enough to reach his eye.

I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask a little alarm. Then I notice the white walls and the room that obviously isn't mine or his.

Before he opens his mouth to reply I finally realize where I am with the memories of last night's events flooded.

"Hospital." I gasp. Like a cold ice splash to my body, I jerk as the dreadful feeling came rushing back "My mom!" I almost yelled in panic and With that thought, I bolted up the bed in a hurry.

But his strong hand stop me by my shoulder.

"Whoa! Easy there. She's okay now." He informs me with a reassuring smile.

And just like that, I breathe in relief.

"I need to see her." I plead.

"You will. Just take it slow. I know you're still weak." He mumbles.

As his words sink in I started to feel my body ache. My back and neck started to throb.

What the hell.

"Why am I so weak?" I ask confuse.

"You pass out last night due to um. Stress and Exhaustion and well Fatigue from the flight," he declares.

Although he sounds like his normal self. I can help but feel like he's being careful around me.

Oh, wait. Did he just. Shit,

The flight, New York, the show, the Party!!

Phillip! Kelly and Clace!!

My eyes widen as everything the happens last night attack my head barely giving me a break.

I look at Clace with a wide eye. But before I speak he put his finger in my lips silencing me.

"Shh. We'll talk later." He said instead as if reading my thoughts. But the way he said it it's like he's dreading it.

I grew nervous.

"But-" I try to argue but he stops me again.

"Your mom is more important we can talk later." He reminded me.