• Chapter Forty four

Sorry for the wait... this is not EDITED!

• CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
________________________________________

Marloe Loise Steven

What the hell.

"Did you two get hard or something?" Audrey's amuse high pitch annoying voice interrupted my thoughts.

Clace eyes follow her direction and his eyes narrows and fire with blazing arrows, If I were Audrey I'd be running to the hills right now screaming bloody murder as Clace eyes blaze with fury.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He bit out furiously, a wave of shiver flows down my skin from the coldness of his voice, but for some reason, his reaction calmed me down instantly. It only means whatever Audrey successfully put in my head is false.

I hate myself for thinking the worst honestly, damn Audrey for getting into my head. Seriously, this thing is getting old. I should get my head off the gutter and just stop.

My inner princess rolls her eyes at me disappointedly. I ignore her.

"Whoa whoa! No need to get all avengers on me." Audrey snorted throwing her hand up in a surrendering manner. She looks unfazed by my boyfriend's glare as usual. seriously this woman is beyond impossible.

I hold the urge to slap her and clench my fist turning to look at the blond furious boy. He looks mad for some other reason and that made my stomach churns.

I wonder what got him so riled up.

"Can we go now?" I intervene mustering a nonchalant voice looking at Clace, he looks at me and his face softens.

"Yeah, sorry for taking so long, I'll tell you everything later," he said and turn to look at Kelly, once again his face magnified with remorse.

"I'm really sorry again Kells and thank you for understanding, I guess I'll see you in a few weeks?" He tells her.

She chuckles lightly. "You mean in three days, there's a shoot remember?" She reminds him making me frown. I look at Clace questioningly and he instantly picks up. "And Clark, forgive yourself, we all make mistakes," she added. I feel nauseous at the kindness of her voice. seriously, what is this girl? A saint? Does she even commit a mistake?

"Oh yeah I'll try, okay see you, we got to go," he mumbles awkwardly looking guilty as hell, and he took my hand and lean closer.

"I'll explain later," he whispers. His hot breath hit me in the right places making me shiver.

I only manage to nod my head and look at Kelly offering her a small smile.

"Nice to see you again Kelly, and thank you for you know, and I'm sorry too," I tell her a little shyly.

She waves her hand brushing me off and chuckles. "It's all good, and nice to see you too, I'll be seeing you in a few weeks on your birthday." She said, well I guess they really did talk.

I smile in response and darted my gaze to the silent observing Candy crush addict,

"See you, till next game." I chirp cheerfully.

He laughs and nods his head. "I'll keep that in mind."

And then Clace drags me to the door without another word. he looks pissed for some reason.

"What was that about back there?" I ask as we step inside the elevator and luckily enough to find it empty.

"I hate Audrey," he said.