• Chapter Nineteen

So guys we almost reached 50k! And thats freaking unbelievable! Thank you all so much for the support. I can't even begin to describe how much thankful I am to you all! This is like one of the best things that has ever happen to me. I mean the happiness that you brought us with your simple comments and votes is heaven.

I want to thank my ever supportive Editor. @sareenadaredia for sticking up to me and for being so patient in editing my junk. And to all of you of course. I don't even understand how you guys like this. But I'm so thankful even when I'm new to this. I love you all so much. I don't want to believe my eyes but its there! Its almost 50k wtf! Lol and we reach our highest rank #74 in TEEN FICTION.

And ITS FREAKING CHAPTER NINETEEN!! Wow!

Dedicated to:  @roselle3102 for the constant support and amazing comments since the very beginning. Thank you !

Okay some of you probably didn't read my rambling but heres a

PS. DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!

• CHAPTER NINETEEN
_________________________________________

MARLOE LOISE STEVEN

"Okay that's it, talk to me!"

I look up from the cereal that I have been gawking at and playing with my spoon for the past ten minutes with wide eyes when I heard my mom's aggressive and obviously frustrated voice. I gulp as nervousness swims through me.

"W-What?" I ask stuttering taken aback by her sudden inquisition.

"Look honey, I know you don't want to talk about it, but it's hard to look at your baby obviously going through something. You've been like this for over a week now and so has Clark. Something has obviously happened. Carol and I are worried."

Oh god. I look away from my mother unable to meet her eyes biting my lip hard.

I knew this would happen. What am I going to do? Should I tell her? I know, I trust her but I really really don't want to talk about it. I don't know why but I'm afraid to open up to her.

I heard her sigh and I know something will follow. I know I won't be able to escape this. I'm trapped.

"Did you two get into a fight again? Oh, silly question of course you did." my mom says as if talking to herself.

"Carol spoke to me last night and I already knew something was wrong the minute you asked me to drive and pick you up to and from school. But I had no idea that its this bad. Honey, Clark is barely eating and Carol says he can't sleep either."

My mother is speaking in an almost pleading and desperate tone. The fact is I know all of these things, and it makes me feel even worse.

Yes, it's been a week now since everything happened. I have been avoiding everyone, even Vicky. I just don't have the energy to face all of them. I know I'm being harsh and dramatic but I honestly don't know why myself. I just feel like I have to.

Probably because of Regina. I feel like it's wrong to face any of them since she stopped hanging out with us. In fact, she's never in school.

The last time I saw her was obviously that time. We never talked since she sent me the text. It's not exactly a long talk or something. But she sent me a one-word text saying 'sorry' with a crying emoticon. I have no idea what she meant by it so I sent her the same message while I cried myself to sleep.

I have warmed up to Clace either. But he doesn't know that because we are still not on speaking terms. That's probably why he's still depressed. like me.