I

Narrative

Narrative

You looked down at the boy as he studied you. He didn't look much older than at least 3. You wave at him, softly smiling. The young boy then looked at his father waiting for something to happen.

"Don't be shy megumi, say hello." Toji gestured.

Megumi looked back at you slightly frowning then back at his toys as if something were wrong. You began to feel concerned and worried for the poor boy. It seemed like he was used to seeing a new nanny enter his home, which he was.

'Oh boy' you thought yourself.

Toji sighed softly then closed the door, letting his son continue his activities before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Is everything alright, sir?" You asked.

"My apologies for him, but he doesn't talk a lot", He replied. "He's very shy and doesn't really open up to alot people." He continued. You nodded your head, understanding Megumi's situation.

"I'm sorry to hear that, sir-" you were cut off with a sudden topic change. "Anyways like I said, I expect you to be here tomorrow at 9 am. If you're running late, please do call me so that I know you are. Other than that, I look forward to working with you Y/N" he spoke.

'I see we just cuttin' people off huh?!' You thought to yourself mean mugging to the side.

"Do I make myself clear y/n?" He asks.

You smile and nod your head causing your hair to move with it. "Yes sir!"

"Toji..."

"Yes, Toji! I'll be here by 9 am tomorrow like you said!" You chimed with enthusiasm and a smile that showed off your pearly white teeth.

He sighed in relief then walks you to the front door, thanking you for showing up for your interview and seeing his son.

You bid him goodbye and waved while running off.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Fushiguro!!!" You smiled before running home.

Toji watched you leave and blinked. He humphed then returned back inside. He walks upstairs and looks back at his son's room then proceeds back to his office.

'She seemed very cheerful than the other nannies' he thought to himself while putting his password into his desktop and pulling up files to look at and revise.

Although you were rather cheerful today, toji still couldn't get over the fact that you kept calling him sir. Did he look old to you? Was it because of his attitude towards you? Did he look grumpy? He shook his head and went back to work, trying his absolute best not to think of you.