10

(GET 🤚 YOUR 🤡ASS 🍑 ON THAT 🥵 BED 🛏 AND PREPARE 👀 FOR THE 😤NIGHT ✨OF YOUR 😩 LIFE 😈)

Narrative

"Ah~ fuck, Toji~"

Toji had you up against the wall of his room, stripped completely from your clothes except your matching undergarments. His lips attacking your neck while fondling with your breasts.

You rubbed up under Toji's shirt, feeling alongside the crease and crevices of his muscles. Your breathy moans were music to Toji's ears.

Toji grinded his clothed cock against your heat. He was desperate to be inside you, tracing over your curves and gripping your ass. You moaned as Toji would deliver harsh smacks to them.

After Toji was done punishing your asscheeks, he dove his hand right into your panties. Circling over your swollen sensitive bud, causing you to moan even more and move your hips against his hand.

Toji chuckled at your behavior and brought your lips to his, taking in your sweet moans as he worked his magic with your pussy. He brought you close enough to your climax to where once he was done, he licked his fingers clean while keeping eye contact.

"You taste just as good as I thought you would," Toji said in your ear, going back to suck on your neck while unbuckling his pants and letting his hardened cock spring free.

You stop him as he tries to put himself near your entrance. "Wait."

"What?" He asks from the side of your neck.

"What about the hurricane?" You asked. Toji looked down at you with his eyebrows furrowed together in utter confusion.

"What hurricane?" He asked.

Suddenly, Toji was woken up by thunder. He looked below him and saw a pillow near his legs. His blood boiled as he realized he was humping a pillow while dreaming.

Toji sat up, gritting his teeth and threw the pillow on the ground harshly. He was pissed. The damn hurricane ruined his wet dream and he couldn't go back to sleep to finish it.

The older male got up and sighed, now grumpy and upset that he didn't get to finish his wild fantasy. He traveled out of his room towards the kitchen to get him something to drink.

Once Toji entered his kitchen, he opened the cabinet and grabbed the alcohol he wanted. He dragged the cup he wanted over and poured his drink into the glass. He sighed as he took a sip, slowly exhaling and savoring the flavor.