V

Your outfit for the grocery store run^^^

(If you don't like the outfit, you may change it to whatever else you may like ☺️)

Narrative

You walked over to Toji's front door and realized someone had already opened it. You looked down to see megumi, rubbing his eyes and holding it open for you.

You waved at him and went inside. "Good morning megumi, how are you today?" You asked. The boy pulled you inside, closing the door behind you and did the grabby hand motion at you.

You picked him up and held him. He rested his head on your shoulder signifying that he must've gotten up early and was still tired.

You rub the sleepy child's back and looked around the rest of the house for Toji.

You figured he had already left for work so you went upstairs to megumi's room.

"I'll let sleep a little longer okay? I'm apologize for your father waking you up to help him send a text message." You placed megumi back in bed and tucked him in so he could get more sleep.

He nodded and went back to sleep. You walked out of his room and went downstairs to get started with the rest of your day.

••••••••••••••••••••••

You cleaned up the mess that Toji left for the morning which was started to get irritating at this point. But this is his house and he's got work to do and you didn't feel like talking to him about it.