XV

Narrative

Narrative

You walked into Megumi's room with you all's lunch in your hand. But just as you as you opened the door, papers and crayons were scattered across the floor. The room was an overall mess, and just as you were about to say something, you saw Megumi doing the worst cartwheel out the corner of your eye.

His overall formation was... wrong. The child
continued to flip over onto his back for a few more times until you cleared your throat, startling the child. Megumi stood to his feet, embarrassed that you had to encounter him doing the worst flip of his life. You giggled as he hung his head low, slowly looking back up at you ashamed.

"Here, it's time to eat." You held out the happy meal towards him. Megumi happily dashed over to you with his hands out, reaching for his happy meal until he finally took it. As you both sat down at his little table and colored for awhile while eating, megumi tapped your hand.

You look up from you McNuggets and saw Megumi holding out his bag of apples to you. You tilt your head in confusion as you wonder why would he give up apples.

"You don't want want them?" You ask.

Megumi shook his head before opening the little bag and pull out one apple slice, holding it towards you. Another one of his offerings. You didn't want to take it at first because you thought he didn't wash his hands. But of course, with you nicely declining the apples, the child put it in your hand anyways.

You shook your head in defeat, eating the apple slice. You hummed in delight as Megumi watched you eat. "This is really good, Megumi. You should try some," you suggested only for Megumi take one more and push the entire bag to you.

You shook your head in disbelief before grabbing the apples and finishing them yourself. After that, megumi turned on his favorite showed and colored as you left the room, heading downstairs getting ready to cook for the night.

There wasn't much in the kitchen to eat so you thought of something quick that'll fill up you all's belly for the night.

Of course while you were cooking, you felt little pats by your leg. You couldn't help but look down and see megumi looking back up at you with a little pout. You abandon the stove for a moment, tending to megumi. After that you went back to the stove for a few moments only to hear a chair skidding across the floor. You turn to your side to see megumi pushing the chair next you, slightly struggling to get on top of it.

You giggled at his helplessness. Hearing him huff and puff as he tried to climb onto the chair soon finally standing at his feet with his little hands grasping the counter top. To his surprise, there no egg in the pan. Something he was most used to seeing in the pan in the morning. Megumi looked up at you once again, confused as to what you were doing.

You looked down at him and smiled. "I'm making dinner dear. Would you like to help?" You asked him as you prepare the pot on the stove. Megumi's eyes widened and nodded his little with excitement. He reached over for a nearby object and held it up. You saw that he was holding oven mitt. You let out another laugh causing megumi to smile.