23

Narrative

Narrative

"Good morning, Megumi."

The child looked up at you with sleepy eyes and his little suitcase next to him. Megumi wore the little white robbed Gojo had bought him as he made his way over to you with his hands out.

As you knelt down to pick him up, Jin had appeared right behind you with his suitcase and his little "crew", sleepy as well.

"He spent all night trying to look for you, he wouldn't rest until I told him you were okay," Jin yawned. You held little Megumi in your arms, looking at him with a small smile. Though Megumi had his eyes slightly opened and barely could keep his head up due to how exhausted he was, he wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity to be held by you. You cooed at his behavior before shortly before letting him fall asleep on your shoulder.

You and Jin had managed to make your way down to the lobby and wait for the Naoya, Gojo, and Toji to arrive. Toji was up in the hotel room making sure that didn't forget anything. Gojo and Naoya were in their hotel room arguing over a facial cleanser.

As the two of you waited on them, the children had managed to climb onto your lap and fell asleep while watching the TV in the lobby. It was the cutest sight to see, Jin just couldn't help but take a picture.

After that, Toji, Gojo, and Naoya came down one after the other and finally was ready to go. It didn't take long to load up everyone's luggage. The only problem that remained was who was going to ride with who.

"Hey Toji, I heard another woman in y'all's room last night." Gojo snickered as he was getting ready to get into his car while referring to you and Toji's late night fiasco. Toji glared and locked his door immediately before Gojo could even get in. "Shut the fuck up and get the fuck away my car." Toji gritted his teeth at Gojo while opening the car for you.

As you were getting ready to get into the car, you felt little hands pat on your legs. As you looked down, you saw little Yuuji and Megumi near your legs with pleading eyes. You cooed at them bending down to their height. "What's wrong? Are you guys okay?" You asked stroking both of their heads.

"Can you ride with us? In the van?" Yuuji asked, pointing at the mini van next to Toji's side of the car.

You looked over at the van to see the rest of children waiting for you as well, hoping you'd say yes. There was no problem with riding in the van with them at all, however, you and Toji already had plans to ride together along with stopping somewhere to get something to eat on the way back. It would be heartbreaking to tell both Megumi and Yuuji the news.