25

(Back

(Back... from the fucking. Dead. 🙂)

I'm at my fcking limit 🙃🤭

Shit

FUCKING SHIT

Don't binge watch bluey if you want your fucking feelings to be destroyed 😔

SHIT

Narrative

Y/n HOUSE/APARTMENT TOUR 😘
(I totally did not specify what location/country you all were going to be in 🤭. So... yeah here's the apartment. It doesn't have to be the design, it's more of the interior)

 It doesn't have to be the design, it's more of the interior)

(You can change it if you'd like to ^^)

You were down right sick. You could barely keep your eyes open, your nose stuffed to where you had became a "mouth breather", and you could barely get up to do anything. The best thing that you could do was try to text Toji about being sick, but that didn't work because the light was just too bright and it hurt your eyes.

You tried your best to get up and head over to your kitchen to get some medicine but heard small knocks at your door. Strange. You weren't expecting any visitors today. Though you were a little slow to get to the door, you announced that you were coming.

Unlocking the door and opening it up to see who it could be, you didn't see anyone at first until you felt little taps at your legs. There you saw Megumi looking up at you, concerned. "Hi, Megumi?" you greeted him and earned a small wave. Thinking that it was just him, you asked where his father was and as his response he shrugged.

You moved out of the way and welcomed Megumi inside. Happily, he trotted inside and rushed to take his shoes, coat, and backpack off so that he could give you a hug. Closing the door behind you and picking Megumi up while holding him in your arms, you yawned making your way to the kitchen. "Let's get you something to eat, then we'll find your dad okay?"