21 + text

(No song, but if you'd like to listen to a song, you can

(No song, but if you'd like to listen to a song, you can.)

Narrative

Toji sighed to himself as he walked down to where the ice machine was in an all white robe, thinking about last night. It was wild. Though he hoped you enjoyed because he sure did.

As Toji opened up the ice machine he felt someone hit his back causing him to hiss in pain. "Morning buddy! Did you sleep well?" The familiar voice asked. "Gojo, will you please?" Toji sighed as he scooped up ice and placed it in his ice bucket.

The white-haired male shrugged it off, "It was just a question damn." Toji rolled his eyes as he continues to scoop up. Before Toji could even finish up, Gojo saw Toji's robe fall off his shoulder a little, revealing a few scratches. Gojo gasped causing his older friend to jump a bit. "Toji... "

"What?" Toji stared down at his friend in annoyance.

Gojo smirked, "I never knew you were that kind of guy?" Toji rolled his eyes and continued scooping more ice into the bucket. "Was it good?" Gojo asked while leaning again a vending machine. "That is none of your concern," Toji replied. The white-haired male sucked his teeth and shook his head at Toji. Gojo knew for a fact that it was more than just good. The fact that he heard it all drew him to a few conclusions. "Whatever you say Toji. You don't have to tell me. You wanna know why?" Toji raised a brow at Gojo, still not fazed by his presence.

"Because I heard everything. From the loud moans and nasty, ass clapping sounds to the bed damn near getting ready to break on y'all's asses." Gojo teased causing poor Toji to blush a little. "Yall did everything under sun in that room!"

"First, you was all like, Tell me how you want it and ill give it to you baby. " Gojo imitated Toji's deep voice making Toji turn to him with a fed-up face expression. "And then, and then, AND THEN... That's when shit started to hit the fan, I could tell you were getting tired with your old ass. I thought you had a good 4 or 5 strokes in you buddy, but no~ you still got some fight in ya." Gojo continued. Toji groaned in annoyance as Gojo went on.

"You did a lot of that too! All that groaning and moaning. You sound like you was out of breath. I thought there was a bear up there, bro! You were like, mm~ mm~ mmm~," Gojo imitated Toji's groaning while giving him a "demonstration" even though he did not want to see it nor did he ask for it.

"And then y/n's moans was what really brought it home— "

"Okay! Okay! I think I heard enough, Gojo." Toji interrupted his friend before he could say anything else. Gojo shrugged, "I mean what can I say? Y'all was in y'all's prime time." Toji sighed in distress at Gojo before closing the icebox. "So... what do you all plan on doing today?" Gojo asked leaning against the vending machine. "I'm taking her on a date." Answered Toji.