24

Narrative

Narrative

"Y/n, please I'm begging you!"

Toji begged as he followed you around the house after picking you up from your apartment. "Toji, I'm sorry. But I can't move in with you and Megumi." You sighed while picking up after Megumi's small mess in the living room.

The conversation between you and your lover kept being brought up. Toji HATED having to come and pick you up then drop you off back at your apartment. Before the two of you had started dating, he didn't mind it. Being away from you during that time didn't really effect him much, but he worried about you a lot and hoped you were okay. Now that you both are together, Toji couldn't stand being away from you.

"Could you at least think about it?" Toji leaned up against the edge of the couch as you finished up with the first chore of the day. "Don't you have to go to work?" You stood up squinting your eyes while placing your hands your hips, smirking.

Toji gazed down at his watch then back up at you, "I've got 20 minutes, they can wait!" He says throwing his hands down at his sides placing his hands back on the ledge of the couch. You scoffed and walked right past him towards the kitchen, "we'll save this conversation for another time, dear." You bargained. "Think about all the great things you could do here! You get to do a lot of things!" Toji sighed as he followed behind you.

"Really? Like what?"

Toji paused his sudden thought and had to think about it. What exactly are the great things you could do at his house? You nodded and waited for answer. "I'm waiting," you raised your eyebrows at him. Toji couldn't think of anything but something great did come to his mind. Right before you could say anything else, you watched as Toji slowly pointed to himself letting a large grin spread across his face. "Me. I'm the great things you could do here." Toji smiled.

You rolled your eyes at him and turned away secretly smiling at his remark. "Sometimes I can't stand you." You laughed.

"Well here, have seat then!" Toji scooter further down the marble island patting the counter for you to have a seat. You leaned up against the opposite side of the marble island near the stove, scoffing at his attempt to lure you in. Slowly, you made your way over with a small smile and stood in front of him soon feeling his hands wrap around your waist and pull you closer to him.

Smiling in success, Toji lifted you up by your thighs causing you to yelp as he placed you on the counter while standing in between your legs, "Better?" You shook your head at him as a reply, "No. absolutely not."

"What can I do to fix that?" He asked biting his lip and rubbing your thighs, looking at you in your eyes intently. You tapped your chin before sticking out your hand towards him and beckoned, "50 dollars."