Prologue

It's night 9 pm,
stars shining bright in the sky, it is a full moon night. Suddenly the terrace of a house is lit up with flood lights. The terrace seems like a small indoor stadium.
A girl with a basketball in her hand swiftly climbing the stairs reach the stadium dribbling her ball. She is wearing a 3/4th pants and a casual tea shirt with her long plait swaying sideways. She now turns around and put the ball into the basket and swiftly catch it.
Here comes our Maithili, a brave and strong girl suppressing her internal tussle by focusing on her basketball. After she makes a basket the flood lights go off leaving the terrace lit by moon light. Slowly tears make their way wetting her cheeks and Maithili smiles through her tears.

The scene shifts to far off city where a young man jogs down the streets of a well-known gated community. He stops running and wash out his face with water. He then starts doing pushups. The man in tracks is none other than Ram. By his Stern face, his serious look is clear that he is in deep thought. Ram has bright eyes which portrays every emotion very clearly. Ram feels something heavy on his back, they seem like two 10 pound dumbbells. Here is Laksh laughing at him and is a best friend of Ram. Ram gets up and walks into the darkness of the streets. Laksh decides to talk to him the next morning.

Maithili wiped out her tears and decided to be happy with what she has.
Maithili always wanted to do her MBA in IIM,Ahmedabad.
She really scored a good percentile 99.63% and missed out her opportunity to study there in a thin order of 0.01%. She missed out her first option of IIM in Web counseling but secured a seat in a prestigious MBA college in Pune. Her parents are really happy that she can stay in their aunt's house and do her MBA.
Maithili is really happy for her parents as they always wanted to send her to her aunt's house.
How much ever we try there will be a destiny in everyone's life.
Ram too wanted to go to IIM, Ahmedabad but he missed out in the same way as Maithili did. He was channelising the anger of his first defeat. Laksh always had a strong feeling that all the friends will do MBA in the same college and it happened, thanks to the miracle of the God.
A beautiful journey is yet to begin.

Here is the Prologue.
Now will start the story after this.
Hope you liked it....