Part Eleven- Does Dreams Ever Come True

After walking down into the valley, all the friends reach to the foot of Matheran. As it is rainy season the waterfall is even more beautiful. All the girls, Manvi, Urmi, Keerthi and Maithili run towards the waterfall. All the boys run behind them. The magnificent waterfall is so beautiful from close view. Maithili is so excited to see the waterfall from that close. Smile on her face widens. She holds Ram's hand beside her and tell him, "I love waterfalls so much". All of them walk down the way where the intensity of waterfall is not high. The water at that place is normally flowing. All the friends decide to sit there for sometime. Four couples are seated on different rocks admiring the beauty of the nature.

Maithili asks everyone breaking the silence

Maithili: Hey guys you all know many things about me, but I know nothing about you people. Now answer my questions so that I will get to know about you.
What do you people do when you are most happy or sad??
First Bharat, tell me your answer.
Bharat: When I am so happy I feel like playing guitar and I like trecking, so I always carry a rope with me. When I am sad or angry I will try to calm down by boxing my punching bag.
Maithili: Next Manvi, you tell me.
Manvi: When I am so happy I will get try my favorite dress given by my mother, which I never wear anywhere else as it is so special for me. If I am sad I will tear anything in front of me into pieces be it a newspaper,my notes, textbook and sometimes my dresses too.
(she laughs and so everyone do)
Maithili: Next Shatru.
Shatru: If I feel sad then I will write down a poem on my feelings or play tennis. If I am happy I will read a novel.
(everyone in unison tell to Maithili that Shatru is a book worm)
Maithili: Next Keerthi.
Keerthi: If I am happy then I will spend my time by gardening as I love plants. If I am sad I will play my drums. Music relieves us from pain. Manvi too sings well.
Maithili: Next Laksh.
Laksh: if I am happy then first I will share it with Ram and if I am sad the first thing is I share it with Ram then go and do workout in my place.
Urmi: Maithili, Laksh plays violin too.
Maithili: Next you Urmi.
Urmi: If I am sad first I will fight with Laksh and then with everyone. If I am happy I will tease Laksh.
(For this Laksh taps on her back and they eventually start fighting hitting each other. Maithili asks them to stop fighting. They sit facing away from each other.)
Maithili: Next Ram you tell.
Ram: If I am so happy I will always sleep placing my head on my mother's lap and if I am sad I don't talk to anyone and try to stay alone or just start to jog down the roads of our society.
(everyone tell Maithili that Ram sings well)
Maithili: So guys, now I got to know we all can form a band of music and create our own music.
(she smiles so as everyone)
Maithili: Tell me any incident which made you most happy and most sad in recent times??
Bharat,Manvi, Keerthi and Shatru: We didn't experience any sad moments in recent times, but the most happiest moment was all of us getting into same MBA college.
Laksh: Recently when we went to Lonawala, for the first time Urmi really ignored me and shouted at me for always being with her. This was one of the saddest moments of my life. The most happiest moment is when I realised my love for Urmi.
Urmi: Recently, my saddest moment was the same, when I shouted at Laksh for no reason. It was really so hard for me to ignore him and the happiest moment is when he proposed me on our terrace.
(Laksh and Urmi smile at each other)
Ram: Recently I was really hurt and sad when I took you to hospital in an unconscious state. I was really worried for you and extremely sad for my fault and the most happiest thing is you understood me and now we are friends, I mean everyone of us.
(Maithili smiles)
Manvi: (to Bharat sitting beside her) I am feeling thirsty.
Bharat: Drink the fresh water here.
Manvi: No, I will go and get water from the car.
Maithili: Anyway it is 1:30 pm. Let us all leave.
Manvi: No guys, you people wait here. I will be back soon.
Bharat: (teasingly) You might land up somewhere else as you always forget the routes.
Manvi: I will be back within 20 minutes. You just see.
(Manvi leaves the place)