Part Fifteen- Does Dreams Ever Come True

After 10 days,
16 September.......
Time 5 in the morning.
Maithili got up with tears in her eyes. "Today is 16th September Maithili and you are crying", she talks to herself.
Maithili gets down from her bed pushing her blanket and wiping her tears. "Amma Nanna (mother and father in telugu) I miss you so much. This day I would always love to spend with you. I wish I could hug you both", she sees herself in the mirror with her ruffled long hair and sleepy eyes and wish herself, "happy birthday to you Maithili".
Her phone rings and it's her father on line.
Chandrashekhar: Hello princess! Did you get up or you are still sleeping like always.
Maithili: How mean Nanna, you called to ask this?
Chandrashekhar: Happy birthday my princess. Wait! Your amma will talk to you.
Sujatha: My sweet heart Maithili, happy returns of the day kanna.
Maithili: Thank you so much amma. I miss you all.
Her dadi and dadaji too wish her. She badly misses them all and wanted to run all the way back to Rajahmundry, but she can't do so. After an hour Maithili finishes talking with her family. Her cute dog Zeejo, waging its tail wishes her good morning as always. Maithili taking Zeejo in her arms and hugging it tightly thinks not to tell anyone that it is her birthday.

In Ram's home.....
Ram gets up, he wonders why lights are on in Maithili's room which he can see it from his room's window which is on the first floor. He thinks, "Maithili gets up at 6:15 every day . Now it is still 5:30 am. What could be the reason?"
Maithili gets ready quickly having a head bath. She transforms herself into an angel wearing cream coloured anarkali, with gold mix and a dark pink velvet border as a contrast. She comes out into her balcony wiping her long hair with a towel. At the same time Ram comes into his balcony and sees Maithili drying her hair on the second floor balcony opposite to his. He is completely lost in her beauty. Maithili does not notice him. Ram's mother calls him. He is startled and goes into his house before his mother catch him red-handed admiring Maithili.

Shailaja (Ram's mother) asks Ram to get ready quickly and accompany her to Shiv mandir.
Ram: Maa, please don't include me. I have to go on my regular workout.
Shailaja: Ram don't worry. I have already texted all your friends, that you are not coming for the jog.
Ram has no option left over, he silently gets ready. Shailaja asks him to wear a kurta, as she has given for puja on his name. Ram wears his cream colour kurta with maroon border.

Maithili's aunt and uncle wish her happy birthday and then she leaves for Shiv mandir. At the temple Maithili hurriedly climbs the steps and reach the mandir. She has a habit of doing 108 pradakshinas around the temple on her birthday. She quickly starts doing pradakshinas as it may take 45 minutes or so to complete it. Ram and his mother reach the temple. He asks her that he will join her in the puja after an hour and leave the place dropping her.
Ram thinks, "may be it's Maithili's birthday today. How can I confirm it??? Should I ask her...no....... Yes!!!!!!!Maithili's brother, Taarak. He will be at his bus stop now." Ram meets Taarak and gets to know it is indeed her birthday. He goes to buy her a gift and wraps it in gift cover. After an hour, he reaches the Shiv mandir. Maithili starts singing Linga Ashtakam in her sweet voice.....
Brahma muraari surarchitha lingam
Nirmala bhaashitha shobitha lingam
Janmaja dhukha vinashakha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Deva muni pravararchitha lingam
Kamadahana karunakara lingam
Ravana darpa vinashakha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Sarva sugandha sulepitha lingam
Buddhi vivardhana kaarana lingam
Siddha suraasura vanditha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Kanaka mahamani bhushitha lingam
Phanipathi veshtitha shobitha lingam
Dhaksha suyagna vinashakha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Kumkuma chandana lepitha lingam
Pankaja haara sushobitha lingam
Sanchitha paapa vinashakha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Deva ganarchitha sevitha lingam
Bhavai bhakti bhirevacha lingam
Dinakara koti prabhakara lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Ashtadhalao pariveshtitha lingam
Sarva samudhbhava kaarana lingam
Ashta daridhra vinashakha lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Paramam padham paramatmaka lingam
Thathpranamami sadha shiva lingam

Lingashataka midham punyam yah pateth shiva sannidhao
Shivaloka mavapnothi shivena sahamodhathe

All the while Shailaja is watching Maithili. She is very impressed with her.
Ram is climbing the steps of the temple. Shailaja and Maithili stand facing each other........

To be continued...

In next part,
Maithili and Shailaja talk to each other.
Ram gifts Maithili and his surprise
All the friends attend Maithili's party.

Will they clear their differences????
We'll see in the next update..
Hope you guys liked this......
Please do share your comments and your valuable votes....