Part Eight- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Ram walks down the lane supporting Maithili. Maithili, after walking a distance gets tired and asks Ram that she will take rest for some time. He makes her sit on the bench beside the road. Its 12:40 pm.
Ram: Do you want to have something?
Maithili: I am in no mood to have anything.
Ram: Atleast have some energy drink. We are still half way and you have to walk again. I will be back, wait for me.
(saying so he leaves)
Meanwhile Maithili calls her father. She tells her parents about Ram. She never speaks about boys this much. Her parents think that if Maithili talks about a boy in this way he must really be kind-hearted and generous.

Ram returns with coconut water, as it is natural and good for health. Maithili gulps it down without complaining just like a cute baby. Ram smiles seeing her.
Ram: Did you get bored, because I went a long distance to get the coconut water.
Maithili: No, I was just telling my parents about you.
Ram: Will you share everything with them?
Maithili: Not everything, but will definitely share the important happenings in my life.
Ram: Thanks for considering me an important person in your life.
Maithili: Of course you are important, as you made me correct my general perception of boys.
Ram: Then you should meet all my friends, they are just like me. You have already met Bharat and Laksh, you have to meet Shatrughan, Urmi, Manvi and Keerthi. You will love meeting them.
Even before she replies, Ram tells her," don't worry! I will bring them to your house." She smiles.

Ram drops Maithili at her home safely and returns to his home. He too shares everything with his parents. Maithili on reaching home informs her aunt that her friends will be coming the next day, and asks her is it okay if they come home. "No worries dear its okay" she replies.
Later in the evening, as usual all the friends meet at CCD. Ram tells everyone about the accident when they were not there. He describes Maithili in such a manner that, everyone are very excited to see her. Laksh and Bharat also add up their own version of describing Maithili.

The next day Maithili wakes up little early and makes breakfast for everyone. She serves hot idli and sambar to her uncle. She loves spending time with him, but unfortunately he is a very busy man. He asks her what is special today. She tells him everything. Maithili cooks so well, infact she loves cooking. She feeds her brother with her own hands. By 9 am everyone leave. Her aunt was out that day to attend a relative's marriage. She is all alone. She quickly freshen up and wore a peacock blue colour top and a black legging. She cooks vegetable biryani for her friends. Suddenly the bell rings. The fragrance of her dish reaches them even though the door is closed. She slowly walks to the door and opens it to find Ram alone. She asks him where are everyone. All of them suddenly bounce on her, frightening her. She loses her balance, but everyone at once catch her hand. Ram, Laksh, Bharat, Shatrughan, Urmi, Manvi and Keerthi everyone hold her hand firmly. Maithili smiles and thinks what Ram said is true, everyone are just like him. She asks everyone to come in.
Everybody: Where is your aunt?
Maithili: Everyone are out on some work.
Shatrughan: Then who prepared the lunch??
Maithili: Myself.
Everyone: (shocked) Did you really cook for us???
Maithili: Don't worry guys, I am not that bad at cooking. Let me introduce myself to you, please sit down. I am Maithili Chandrashekhar, I am from Rajahmundry and my mother tongue is telugu.
Urmi: Did ever Ram tell you that his mother tongue is telugu too.
Maithili: Really!!!
Everyone: Don't get excited, he doesn't know how to speak telugu, as he is born and brought up in Pune.
Urmi: His mom will surely love you if you meet her. Uncle and aunty speak telugu but not Ram.
She introduces herself and so do Manvi and Keerthi. Shatrughan asks Maithili to give something to eat and introduces himself to her. Maithili goes to kitchen and makes some coffee for everyone. Urmi goes to help her.
Urmi: You please go and sit, I will get it.

Their talks go on till 1 pm and everyone are really hungry by now. Maithili heats the biryani she had prepared in microwave and serves it with raita. Everyone are shocked to taste it. They tell, "you are indeed a great cook. This is the best biryani, we have ever had." All of them spend nice time together. While leaving everyone ask her to join their group and be their best friend. Maithili becomes emotional to meet such a generous people and agrees to join them. She tells them, "I was
sad to leave my hometown. My father told me, this new journey of my life is going to be the most memorable one. And now I really feel this is indeed a memorable moment of my life to have you all as my friends."
Everyone share a group hug.

To be continued...

In next part,
First day of college, entertainment, drama, masti.

Hope you guys like it.
This is really short update, but the next part will be more interesting.
Please share your comments.

DOES DREAMS  EVER COME TRUE❤️❤️❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara