Part Nineteen- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Even though Laksh-Urmi and Bharat-Manvi are sad regarding their break-up, but they are happy in one way that they can focus more on their career. Maithili seeing them tensed, tells them, "don't worry guys, I believe your love is much more stronger and can pass through any test". All of them have a heart felt conversation regarding what should be done. They all decide to make their first album for the upcoming dandiya-mahotsav in their society, as Navaratri is in the coming month of October. So it's decided that they have to make it fast and deadline is decided.

              Now it is 7 pm. Everyone decide to leave to their homes. Shatru drops Keerthi at her hostel. Bharat escorts Manvi to the hostel. Keerthi and Shatru decide to leave them alone, so they reach the hostel, before Bharat and Manvi reach there.
Keerthi: What do you think love is?
Shatru: (he is now tensed thinking if Maithili told Keerthi about his love towards her)  Why are you asking me about love?
Keerthi: Just casually.
Shatru: (feels relieved as Keerthi does not know the truth)  Keerthi, how will I know what love is when I am not in love........ (looking away smiling inside)  but one thing I can say; in everyone's life parents are their first love and their first priority.
Keerthi: What a boring reply it is. I should not have asked you such a question. Bye! I am going in and will see you tomorrow.
(she walks into the hostel)
Shatru: (thinks to himself)  Really! I am an idiot. May be the most unromantic person, but it is true that I love you Keerthi.

                 There Bharat and Manvi stops the car in their way near a coffee shop. They both get down. There is silence between them. Both of them sipping their coffee look at each other. "Are you upset with my decision", both say it at once at the same time. They laugh at each other.
Manvi: Bharat! Are you upset with my decision?
Bharat: No Manvi, not at all. Infact I am so lucky to have you in my life. We both think the same way. We may not behave as lovers now, but I will always love you, remember that.
Manvi: Bharat, I know for now we will be just friends, but my love for you is forever and we will pass this test and will be back once we settle in our careers.
     Later Bharat drops Manvi at her hostel.

                       Ram and Laksh stay back at the auditorium as they missed each other's company. Urmi and Maithili assure them that they can go back home safely and call them if they have any trouble. Maithili and Urmi leave the place.
Ram: Buddy, I missed you so much in these ten days. I almost waited for you everyday during our night walks and our morning jogs.
Laksh: I too missed you Ram and I was guilty that I always failed to attend our group meetings. Till then I realised this space separated us. I am so happy now as we all cleared our differences and are back as one. All thanks to you.
Ram: You should thank Maithili. She is the one who rose the question first of all.
Laksh: Yes, she indeed is the brave one in our group. She always surprises me with her idealistic views.
     Their conversation goes on like this.....

                     Maithili and Urmi are walking down the road in their society.
Urmi: Maithili, tell me about what do you think of Ram.
Maithili: Ram is my best friend and always supports me. I am lucky to have him as a friend.
Urmi: Maithili, do you know Ram has changed a lot in your company. He never spoke to any girl other than our group members, but I wonder how did he become friends with you!!!!!!  Don't take me wrong, he first befriended you and when he introduced you into our group everyone of us were surprised.
Maithili: Ram was like that previously??
Urmi: Infact he hated the concept of love. I was worried to tell Ram that I love Laksh. But the way he understood and supported us, I was surprised. Really don't know how his opinion about love changed!!!!!!!  May be its all because of you. You have a great impact on him.
Maithili: Come on Urmi! Don't joke and you don't have to tease me. Ram is just a good friend of mine, just like you are.
Urmi: Now you are not believing  what I say, but you will get to know this some day or the other.             Urmi playfully hits Maithili and starts running. Maithili runs behind her.

                    While running  they just take a turn ahead and stop running at once. They are shocked to see the incident. Four adult men were teasing a high school girl. The most saddest thing is that the people passing by does not even react. Maithili and Urmi look at each other in utter shock that these people are not from their society, then how did they get in??????  Urmi is about to step forward, Maithili stops her, "Urmi they are four, we are two and are girls. We cannot deal with them alone. Let us call our friends". Urmi without listening to her, walks ahead to help the poor girl. Maithili calls Ram and tells about the situation and asks them to come there immediately.
     One of the goons holding the girl's dupatta pulls her closer and holds her hand. Urmi out of rage punches him hard. He winces in pain, blood starts oozing from his nose and he leaves the girl's hand at once. The goons are shocked!!!!!!
Urmi questions them, "don't you guys feel ashamed of your behaviour........ What if someone bully your sister or your wife in the same way".
The goon head: Yeh chori apne kaam se kam rakh, warna bohot bura hoga. Agar ek aur shabd boli tu ne, main teri.........
Urmi: (interrupts) Kya karoge! Tumhe bhi maar khaana hai kya?
(she lifts her hand to slap the goon, but he holds her hand)
Goon: Maine kaha tha tum apni kam se kam rakh. Ab tum bhi hamare sath kotri pe chalogi.
  Maithili comes running to save Urmi. She slaps hard the one who held Urmi's hand and he leaves her hand. The goon laughs so loudly and says to his fellow men, "dekh rahe ho tum sab. Hum ek ladki ko pakadne aye, aur hume teen milgayi". Urmi and Maithili try to fight them out, but the goons were really strong.
The whole incident is being  witnessed by a person who is at the turning. He looks strong and well-built, and is of the same age of all the friends. His eyes are red with anger. Yet he is so composed and he waits for a counter attack. Picking up a heavy log, he waits at the turning point of the road.

                   Goons now managed to push all the three girls into their van and drive off. The young man is ready for a counter attack. When the van is near to him he breaks the front glass of the van using the heavy log. The goon who is driving the van loses the balance and then crashes to the tree. Men in front seat are almost finished. Quickly the girls manage to get down. Now they are standing behind the young man. The two goons attack him. With all the force in his fist, the young man punches a goon. The goon falls to the ground and did not get up again. The other is about to hold Maithili's hand, but before he touches her, our super hero twists his hand breaking it. The goon screams out of pain and tries to run away. Ram and Laksh arrive there with police. The police take the goons into custody. All the three girls are frightened. The school girl runs to her home. Police leave the place thanking the young man. Urmi runs to Laksh and hugs him. Maithili stands still in her place. Ram walks towards her. She is in shock. Ram goes to her and shakes her. She comes out of shock and hugs Ram and starts crying, "why are you so late????? How could you be so late??????
Don't you care?????  What if something happens???????".  Ram hugs her back assuringly that everything is fine. Laksh and Urmi are surprised to see this side of their beloved friends. Now they are sure that both love each other.

               The young guy who saved them is about to leave. Ram calls out, "wait Ayaan......". Breaking his hug, Ram walks towards the man and asks him, "Ayaan, don't you recognise me. We studied together in the same  school, St. Vincent Convent, till sixth class". He replies, " Are you Ram?????  I am so happy to see you again". Both of them hug each other. All the others are hell confused that how does Ram know him.
(He is Ayaan Jain who left to boarding school after his sixth standard at St. Vincent Convent.)
Ram recognizes him, but Laksh and Urmi fail to recognize him.

              Pic of Ayaan

              Pic of Ayaan

          To be continued...

  So guys here is the new update of the story....
Do share your views and please put your votes if you like it....
The next part will be updated as soon as possible....