Part Seventeen- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Everyone receive Ram's message regarding Maithili's birthday. Now Manvi too has shifted into same room in the hostel where Keerthi stays. Manvi and Keerthi receive the message at same time. Both are happy about the news but something stopped them from communicating with each other. Manvi receives Bharat's call on her phone and goes to meet him. Keerthi thinks, " why has Manvi changed to this extent? We are not friends anymore. She previously used to share everything with me, but now!!!!!! If love changes a person to this extent, then I will never love anyone." At the same time Manvi thinks, " what happened to our friendship? This is it!!!!!!!! Is it this weak??? What is it stopping me to talk to Keerthi. We care about each other even today, then why can't it be the same?"
Manvi meets Bharat outside the hostel campus and tells him how she feels. They decide to keep their ego aside and reconcile with everyone.

There Laksh and Urmi talk over the phone regarding this, and leave to meet Ram and Maithili respectively.
Laksh reached at Ram's place and sees him walking down the road. He runs to meet him. Ram turns to see Laksh. Both of them hug each other.
Laksh: Ram! I missed you more than anything buddy.
Ram: I always waited for you the same way.
Laksh: (realises how Ram might have felt) I am sorry Ram, for hurting you. I promise you this will never happen again.
(Bharat reaches there at the same time and also Shatru.)
Bharat: Hey guys, did you forget us?
(Bharat and Shatru join them sharing a group hug. Everyone laugh loudly for their behaviour in past ten days.)
Laksh: We all behaved like teenagers.
Ram: What's the reason for our fight???
Once again everyone laugh at each other and share a group hug.

Urmi transforms into her casual boyish look as before wearing a black colour tea shirt and denim jeans. She reaches Maithili's home. Maithili opens the door and is really very happy to see Urmi after so many days. She hugs her. Urmi wishes Maithili happy birthday and gives her a gift. Maithili opens the gift and it is a coffee mug. She thanks Urmi for the gift.
Maithili: How did you know I love coffee mugs?
Urmi: Its very simple. Did you remember, the first day I had assisted you in making coffee?
Maithili: Yes.
Urmi: Then I saw coffee mugs of all colours in the rack. That is how I knew you love coffee mugs.
Maithili calls Keerthi and asks her to come to her house, and Urmi calls Manvi and asks her to come to Maithili's house. Manvi and Keerthi reach there at the same time. They could not control anymore and embrace each other saying sorry. Urmi and Maithili are happy to see them back and all of them have a group hug forgetting all their differences. Urmi's phone rings, it is Ram calling her. She attends the call, Ram tells her something and she agrees to it. She asks Maithili, Manvi and Keerthi to come with her. Manvi and Keerthi tell ok, and Maithili is confused and asks Urmi, " where are we going to". Urmi says, " have patience dear, you will get to know soon." Maithili agrees and they all leave from there.

Maithili, Urmi, Manvi and Keerthi reach the indoor stadium where all the boys are waiting for them. All of them are overwhelmed to see each other after ten days. These ten days seemed to be ten long years for everyone. All of them have a group hug and later go inside the indoor stadium.
Maithili: Why are we here now?
Ram: Today, we all will have a basket ball match. Girls v/s Boys.
Maithili: This is not fair guys. You all know to play basketball, why didn't you tell me earlier?
Everyone: Maithili it's surprise yaar. Don't spoil all the fun, let us start the match.
All of them play a match in which girls win over the boys or may be boys let girls win over them.

Maithili thanks everyone for making her birthday so special. She tells everyone that this is the best gift she had ever received. Everyone ask, " what????? We did not gift you anything till now." Maithili replies, " guys, our friendship is the best ever gift in my life. And this reunion made me the most happiest person in the world." All of them have a group hug.
Later Bharat and Shatru get a big birthday cake. Bharat is about to write Maithili's name on it, but Maithili takes it from him and writes, " For the Fusion Rockers".
" For the Fusion Rockers??????? ". Everyone are confused. Maithili replies," how is the new name of our group, Fusion Rockers? I have registered it as the band name. I hope you will join me in making our own music. " Everyone reply," wow!!!!!!! Maithili, what a wonderful idea, our own band of music!!!!!!" Maithili cuts the cake and they all have fun. Maithili tells everyone, " we all will practice music after college, for one hour". To this everyone agree.

To be continued...

In next part,
All the friends have lunch in a restaurant.
Maithili asks Laksh and Urmi, Bharat and Manvi to sacrifice their love for two years.
Ram supports Maithili's opinion

How do they react?????
Is the reunion of friends successful?????.
Please tell me your opinions......
Hope you guys liked it.
Please share your comments and please put your votes...