Part Three - Does Dreams Ever Come True

Its 6:30 am. Maithili wakes up when her phone starts ringing. Its her father.
Chandrashekhar: Maithili!Are you awake.
Maithili: Yes paa.
Chandrashekhar: Be alert! You have to get down in half an hour.
Maithili packs everything and gets ready to get down. Soon the train arrives at Pune railway station.
Maithili dressed in black jeans and a knee length white top and with a black shrug on, stands at main door of the compartment with her rucksack and suitcase. Her babai and Taarak, her brother waves at her. Maithili gets down when the train stops. Taarak runs towards her and hugs her. Maithili too hugs him back. Actually Taarak had bunked his school since his dear sister was coming. He then takes her rucksack and they walk out of the station. Maithili sits in the car and Taarak too gets in the back seat and starts asking her what did she bring for him. Her babai drives the car towards Hinjewadi,Pune to the Green Valley Township where they live.
Actually Maithili feels so comfortable with her aunt's family as she stayed with them in Hyderabad during her classes 11th and 12th for two years. Then they were transferred to Pune last year. Now she feels like going back to her home and not any stranger's house.
Their car gets stuck in traffic and by the time they reach the main gate of Green Valley Township, its 9:50 am.
They stop the car at main gate for a new member check in verification. Maithili gets down, after the formalities she requests her babai that she will walk to the house. He agrees and asks Taarak to show her way and leaves them behind. Maithili starts walking,at the same all the friends arrive at main gate. They cross their path with Maithili,but no one notice her. Ram suddenly stops his bike as he felt like someone called him from behind. He turns back to see a young woman, quite tall with her long hair. He wonders who she is, while his friends make fun of him. Ram felt a strange connection. It is for the first time ever in his life he felt so. All the friends head out to the main gate to reach IIMS(International Institute of Management Sciences), Pune.

Maithili reaches the entrance of sector C, Green Valley Township and the entrance of sector A is quite opposite to it. Her flat is on second floor, flat no 212. Their building is exactly opposite to that of Ram's. Maithili enters the house. Zeejo, their pet dog immediately runs to her licking her feet, then it pulls her into the house.
(Its actually Maithili who saved Zeejo from an accident and brought it home when they were in Hyderabad. Later she left it with them as her brother loves to play with Zeejo).
Maithili runs to her pinni(aunt) and hugs her.
Maithili's babai: How did you like the society dear?
Maithili: (starts describing) It is so nice babai, it really seems a green Valley. Roads are very clean and tidy. Trees are really big and the one in front of the main gate, it really makes the road look so beautiful by shedding its red flowers like a red carpet. I must tell you, I loved walking down the streets. I really took 15 minutes to reach the main gate, but I did not feel I have walked for 15 minutes.
Maithili's babai: Now enough Maithili! I have asked you a simple question and you started describing it in this way. It has been a year since we came here but never noticed all these things. Anyways I am getting late to office. I will leave. See you in the evening.
Maithili: Ok! Bye babai
Just then her mobile rings, she tells her parents that she reached safely. Then she quickly has her bath and gets into a cream colour long top with beautiful hand knitted flowers and maroon bottom. She then combs her long hair transforming into a long plait. She is so simple that she never wears any sort of accessories except her gold earrings. She is all ready and decides to go and submit her admission form. Taarak insists to go with her. First Maithili refuses later she agrees when he says that Zeejo is not well and he has to take it to hospital on their way.
Maithili taking the scooty keys from the key holder, leaves for her new college along with Taarak and Zeejo. She leaves the main gate and seeking directions reaches her new college IIMS, Pune. She parks her scooty and walks towards the college building.

There all the boys Ram, Laksh, Bharat and Shatrughan wait for girls to come. They are having some conversation. Maithili walks in their direction. Ram is standing facing his back towards her. Maithili is so close to the group and raises her hand to tap Ram from behind to ask the direction to office room. But at the neck of the moment Ram leaves the place to attend a call on his mobile and Shatrughan follows him. Laksh and Bharat are left. Maithili asks them the directions to the office room. Laksh explains her. Bharat recognizes Taarak and asks him if she is his sister. Maithili introduces herself to them and so do they. Maithili gets confused with Laksh's directions and later he himself accompany her to the office. Taarak stays there with Bharat talking about random things. Ram just returns after his phone call. He again sees Maithili from back and wonders if she is joining the same college. He wanted to ask Bharat about her but keeps quiet thinking of what happened in the morning.
Bharat continues his talk with Taarak. Ram is lost in his thoughts. All the girls arrive at the same time. Bharat and Shatrughan accompany them to the office. Ram is now left with Taarak. He starts talking to him asking random things;who he is, what does he study etc etc. Taarak tells him that he is here with his sister Maithili. Ram now knows her ne. His curiosity to see her deepened even more. He decides to go the office room. He asks Taarak to stay there till his sister comes and hurriedly leaves the place. He climbs the stairs while Maithili comes down from the side. Ram again misses seeing her. She leaves the college premises. There is exactly a week time for the college to reopen. Maithili reaches home after finishing the hospital work. Later she arranges her room with her Pinni's help. At night Maithili has her dinner with family and goes to sleep as she is so tired.

To be continued...

In next part,
Ram's friends go on a road trip.
Maithili meets with bike accident. Can you guys guess who is the person responsible for the accident.
I know it's a boring update, but not the next one. The next part will soon be updated.
Share your views and comments.