Part Five- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Ram carrying Maithili in his arms reach the hospital Sanjeevani. Nurses there get a stretcher immediately. Ram gently puts Maithili on the stretcher. Ram feels Maithili's grip on his hand even when she is unconscious. Slowly the grip loosens as they move the stretcher into the emergency room. Ram really could not understand why is he so worried for her, she is just a stranger to him. He wonders why does he feel connected to her. Droplets of tears roll down his cheeks. He wipes them out. Ram clearly remembers the day when his mom was admitted in the same hospital. He felt the same way as, he is feeling now. "Is she so close to me just like my mom???" He comes out of his ocean of thoughts when the doctor places his hand on his shoulder.
Doctor advises him to take care of Maithili, as she needs bed rest. He tells Ram, "her leg is bruised badly but she is strong and did not have any fracture". Ram nods his head. He pays the bill at the bill counter. Maithili is being given IV(intra venous). Doctor tells him that she will be discharged in 2 hours and there is nothing to worry. Ram is relieved.

Maithili's phone rings. Ram answers her phone, as it is with him. Her aunt is over the phone. She starts scolding, "where are you Maithili, it has been more than an hour since you left. How far did you go? You know I will be worried right".Ram just listens to her. He understands telugu very much but cannot speak properly.
Maithili's aunt: Are you listening??
Ram: Hello, my name is Ram. Maithili has met with an accident and I brought her to hospital.
Maithili's aunt: (panics) Which hospital???
Ram: Sanjeevani hospital.
The phone goes dead. Within no time Maithili's aunt arrives at the hospital. Ram waits for her. She enquires at the reception and reaches to room no 202. Ram greets her and hand overs Maithili's phone to her. He assures her the accident was very minor and Maithili is safe. He explains her about what had happened. She thanks him and they both wait outside the room. After an hour Maithili comes into her senses.

After one and half hour journey in the ghat section, all the friends reach Lonawala.

Lonawala looks like this...

They get down from their respective cars at a view point

They get down from their respective cars at a view point. Urmi, Manvi and Keerthi run towards the point. Urmi throws her car keys at Laksh. He smiles at her childish behaviour.
Bharat: Laksh! Why didn't you give a retart to her like always.
Laksh: Its ok. I don't want to spoil her mood right now. She is very happy.
Bharat and Shatrughan get confused. Shatrughan sees an ice cream corner over there and goes to get an ice cream for Keerthi. Bharat and Laksh go and park the cars. Bharat buys a bunch of balloons from a small child selling them. He gives them to Manvi and Shatrughan gives the ice cream he bought to Keerthi. They are smitten by the boys gesture and accepts them with smile.
Urmi walks towards Laksh standing afar. She stands beside him and holds his hand. Now it seems like both are tired of fighting with each other for these many years. Something new started. Bharat, Manvi, Shatrughan and Keerthi are busy in clicking selfies. Laksh and Urmi are lost in each others' eyes. They both sit on the big parapet wall, admiring the beauty of the valley,fog here and there. Urmi rests her head on his shoulder and Laksh wraps his hand around her reassuringly.
All the others are shocked to see them that way. They slowly reach them and scare the hell out of them shouting in their ears. Urmi runs behind Manvi and Keerthi and Laksh behind Bharat and Shatrughan. Later all of them decide to go to the next place. They felt it would be nice if Ram too had accompanied them. They share there concerns about him. Everyone felt that Ram is so disturbed with something. They feel sorry for making fun of him the previous day as they knew Ram is so genuine and may be he is serious. They decide to meet him once they return Pune and say sorry to him. All of them leave the place.