Part Two- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Its 4:50 pm, Pune, Ram's house.
Shailaja: Ram its enough! Why do you take so much stress. Its okay Ram, everything that happens in our life has some importance. You always act so wise. All of a sudden why are you acting so childish. Go meet your friends they must be waiting for you.
Ram: Maa, I am not depressed as you think. Its just that I need some time alone. It is that this time I want to plan it more accurately so that I can reach my goal. What do you learn from your failure is most important.
The door bell rings.
Shailaja: I think its Laksh. You get ready to go out.
She opens the door. There he is Laksh, a tall and handsome young man.
Laksh: Maa, where is Ram?
Shailaja: He is in room.
Laksh enters Ram's room. Ram apologizes for his behavior last night.
Laksh:(smiles) I understand you always wanted to join IIM. You really worked hard. I can proudly tell, IIM must have lost a gem student.
Ram smiles.

Laksh tells him that all others are waiting at CCD(Cafe Coffee Day).
Someone just barges in. Here she is Urmi, equally important childhood friend of Ram. She has fair skin, curly hair and bright eyes. She wore jeans and casual tea shirt. She doesn't like to look glamorous, unlike normal girls and always try to compete with boys.
Urmi: (to Ram) Whenever I come to your house this Chipku (refers Laksh) will always be with you.
Laksh: Oh really! Whenever we both have a conversation its you Chipkali who come in between always.
Urmi: (glares at Laksh) I don't talk with brainless fellows.
Laksh : So do I, and for your kind information I scored more than you.
Urmi: Its all because of Ram's notes.
Laksh: You know you just can't accept that you are not as intelligent as me.
Urmi: I will never accept it.
Ram interrupts them.
Ram: Guys, will you stop this argument.
Urmi: Ok! Its just for you Ram. I came in my car. Let's go.
Laksh: I have got my car too.
Ram: Ok, now don't start your fight again. Let's go by Urmi's car.
Laksh angrily takes the car keys from Urmi's hand and go down stairs.
Ram: Urmi, why do you always quarrel with Laksh.
Urmi: (smiles) Even I don't know the reason. I like quarreling with him since childhood days. He looks so cute when he makes angry face. Ram! Please don't tell him this, its a secret.
Ram nods. They leave for CCD.

A dark handsome young man stops his bike with a screech sound. He slowly removes his helmet, puts on his black specs, placing the helmet on bike gets down. Here comes our Bharat Sachdev most dynamic and strong willed person. In front of CCD, he waits for his friends. He suddenly starts running and saves a puppy just at neck of the moment before a truck runs over it. A high school kid comes running and takes the puppy and thanks him for saving it. He introduces himself as Taarak (he is cousin brother of Maithili and lives in the same township).
Bharat: Are you new in the society.
Taarak: We came last year and we live in sector C.

"Bharat", someone calls him from behind. He says good bye to Taarak and turns around to find Keerthi Verma. She smiles at him.
Keerthi: Can you go and pick up Manvi from Urmi's house.
Bharat: You can bring her with you na.
Keerthi: She is still getting ready. You know her na. Now go quickly.
Bharat: Ok!
Bharat leaves.
(Manvi and Keerthi are staying at Urmi's place, sector B till the college reopens. After that they will shift to hostel as usual)
Keerthi is a simple, humble girl likes to wear Indian wear normally. Here she is wearing a white dress with a pink dupatta and she stands there waiting for everyone. In the mean time she decides to have an ice cream and gets one for her.

Bharat reaches Urmi's house and make a phone call. Manvi lifts the phone on other side. She always dresses glamorously and leaves her hair loosely. She is wearing a long chocolate brown colour gown, matching pendent and matching earrings like always. She tells Bharat that she is coming down. She quickly wears matching heels and comes running downstairs as she knows Bharat does not like to wait so long.
There Keerthi is about to have her ice cream,someone shouts in her ear from behind and she drops her ice cream. He is Shatrughan Banerjee tall, handsome man, always likes to dress himself in formals. Here he is wearing checks shirt and denim jeans.
Keerthi turns around to find Shatrughan behind her. She starts beating him playfully. He says sorry and gives her the bigger ice cream he brought for her. She takes it with a wide smile. They wait for others at CCD.

Ram gets down from the car in his casual look wearing maroon tea shirt and black jeans with light stubble and rough look. Laksh too gets down in his regular dress, a black tea shirt with a light coloured jeans. Laksh turns around throwing the car keys at Urmi behind him and asks her to park the car. Both Ram and Laksh walk towards Keerthi and Shatrughan. Meanwhile Bharat and Manvi too reached there. He parks his bike and they join the group. Bharat seeing Urmi struggling to park the car helps her out. Now all the friends are at CCD. Its 5:40 pm. All of them have a group hug and go into CCD occupying their favourite place.

Shatrughan and Laksh go to the counter to place order while others settle down. Keerthi tells everyone that she is so happy as she can spend two more years with everyone. Manvi agrees with her. Ram tells them, "a person who has true friends is the most luckiest person in the world. We all are lucky to have each other in our lives." Everyone agree.
Laksh and Shatrughan tell each other how they teased Urmi and Keerthi. Ram tells Laksh and Shatrughan to have their seats, and he along with Bharat go and get the ordered items. All of them start sipping their coffee. Shatrughan tells everyone that there is a week time for the college to start and he is so happy that all of them are in same college. Bharat tells, "why can't we go on a road trip." Everyone agrees, but Ram reminds them that first they have to submit their admission forms at college the next morning. Everyone say, "its decided we will meet at the colony main gate tomorrow at sharp 10 am." After a long conversation they come out of CCD. Urmi, Manvi and Keerthi leave by Urmi's car. Ram and Laksh are seated on Bharat and Shatrughan's bikes respectively and reach their respective homes.

Its 8 pm. As soon as Ram enters the house, he is welcomed by his father, Dheeraj Kumar Sharma, a renowned lawyer. Ram hugs his father.
Dheeraj: Don't stress yourself. Your new college is really good and is a right place for you to study. Submit your application tomorrow without fail.
Ram: Yes paa.
They have dinner together and later Ram comes out for a walk.
There in train Maithili thinks of how to tackle with new people and a new place. She misses her mom, dad, dadi and dadaji. She just orders a coffee and waits for the morning as she is unable to sleep.
Here Ram after a long walk returns home and sleeps. Maithili slowly dozes into sleep.

To be continued...

In next part:- Maithili reaches Pune. She meets Laksh and Bharat. Does she meet Ram?

Share your views and comments.
Will update the next part soon.