Part One- Does Dreams Ever Come True

Its 5 am Rajahmundry,
Chandrashekhar Krishna comes out opening the door to fetch milk packets and newspaper. Sujatha after her bath does her regular puja. Dadaji and Dadi are in the lawn for their regular morning walk. Slowly the melody in MS Subbalakshmi voice of Vishnu sahasranama stotram reverberates in the house. Streamy hot coffee is being prepared by Sujatha. Its aroma spreads in every corner of the house. Everyone in the house have their first coffee.
Naturally there will be silence in the house till their princess is awake. But this day is something different. Arrangements are being made for Maithili's journey to Pune. Everyone are busy in packing her things. Dadi insists Chandrashekhar not to send his daughter alone as it is her first journey. Chandrashekhar assures Dadi that, she can take care of herself and is very responsible.
Chandrashekhar works as manager in a central govt. Department. He gets a call from his dear friend working in railways that Maithili's ticket for the journey is confirmed, coach A1, seat no-13, konark express. Chandrashekhar informs everyone that train's departure will be at 4:30 pm that evening and also to pack everything quickly.

Sujatha hurriedly goes up the stairs in their duplex house and barges into the room. Maithili wakes up, it is 6:45 am.
Sujatha: Come on, hurry up. Your ticket is confirmed. Get up, pack your things. I have taken leave from my school today (Sujatha works as a high school teacher).
Sujatha opens all the windows and curtains. A beam of sunlight falls directly on Maithili's face. She rolls over to the other side. Sujatha asks her to get up and finish her work. Pushing her favorite pink colour bedsheet Maithili sits up stretching her hands wide open.
Maithili :Amma come here, let me hug you.
Sujatha :Maithili! You are grown up now and should leave this habit.
Maithili :Please Amma, anyways I will be gone by tomorrow. Don't argue and spoil my mood.
Maithili hugs her mother.
Sujatha :- (caressing Maithili's hair) Maithili when you reach Pune, call your pinni(aunt in telugu). I have informed her about your arrival. Your brother and babai(uncle in telugu) will come to the station to receive you. Do not get off the train in middle and don't eat any junk stuffs. Be alert.
Maithili nods her head for everything like a cute baby. She gets down from her bed, hugs her mom and goes into her washroom. She comes running downstairs in her night dress with her long plait in front. She rushes into the kitchen makes her lemon water and fastly gulps down. She runs into the lawn with her yoga mat. She finishes her yoga and cardio by 7:40 and come back and make herself green tea. She asks her Dadi how is she doing? Dadi is angry and does not reply. Her Dadaji signals that she is angry. Dadi mutters,if no one listens to her in this house than what's her importance. No one cares for her. Chandrashekhar replies, "Maa, Maithili is not a kid and can manage herself. Why do you always have to over react?". Maithili sits beside her Dadi and tells her "you are the strongest among all the women. In those days itself Dadi, you worked as lecturer. I always wanted to be like you. So strong. So please let me go." Dadi agrees.

At 11 am Maithili is all ready and visits All India Radio,Rajahmundry for one last time. She is famous RJ in Radio Rajahmundry. Its her last day of her one month notice period after resignation. She puts on her Mike and headphones and turns on air button.
Maithili :Hello Rajahmundry. This is your RJ Maithili Chandrashekhar taking leave from the show. Share with us your real life experiences.
She introduces everyone to their new RJ Shamili and plays alvida yara alvida song for one last time.
She had tears in her eyes so as the unit. She really loved working in AIR. She walks out heavy-heartedly from the radio station starting her Champ(her bike, she calls it Champ). She took a long ride before she reaches her home. Her father tells her that this journey will be even more memorable and tries to cheer her up. Maithili smiles at her father and hugs him.

All the packing is done. Entire family reach railway station to give her send off. Soon the train arrives, Sujatha cries but Maithili assures her that she will be back very soon, wipes her tears and get in the train with her suitcase and a rucksack carrying her laptop, headphones, canaon camera inside it and also her diary in which she writes her own compositions. She waves back everyone with an assuring smile on her face till they fade out of her sight. Soon the train catches speed. Maithili keeps her luggage in her seat and comes to the main door of the compartment to see Godavari river bridge. She throws a coin in the river and wishes to take care of her family in her absence. She gets back to her seat, sit down by the window, opens her laptop seeing her family photos, puts on her headphones which plays the song
Aaj Kal zindagi...
Mujhse hai keh Rahi...
Tu joh mere mane toh chal deewane sapnoki rahon meintu
Sari khushubuon ko sari roshani ko lelae in bahon mein tu
Oh ho tere nayi hai zameen naya aasma aa.....
Likhdae hawawon pe koi nayi dastann

Scene shifts to Pune.

To be continued...

So guys how did you like this update.
Pls comment and share your views
Will soon update the next part....