Two

Despite many questions roaming inside my head right now, I choose to calm down and—-go with the flow. I don't have much choice anyway, I'm already here, and I'm sure grandma is already far by now.

Where I am now is in this chamber full of eggs. Yes, eggs. I'm here roaming around, waiting that one of them would crack open, so I can get out of here and finally get to ask my questions. What's the purpose of this eggs anyway!

I stopped in the middle when I saw a purplish-green egg that's in the center of this chamber. Gosh, the color of it looks cute! I walked directly to it. Should I touch it? But before I could do so, it's surprising just cracked open!

"I didn't do anything!" I said, looking if others saw it. I don't want to get framed for something I didn't do.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed as I saw it! It looks so cute! If I haven't stopped myself, I have probably already squeezed that little fella.

I took it and went on my way.

"Excuse me, can I ask you questions?" I asked even though it's not like me to ask for anything.

"Here's your schedule and key card for the dorm," She exclaimed and gave me those things.

"Sorry, but I have some questions." I'm starting to lose my cool.

"You can ask those questions once you enter, okay? Okay." I almost rolled my eyes at this cranky woman. She isn't even looking at me!

"Room 107," I hear her say as I went in my way.

As I walk on the campus, I saw students and teachers taking glances at me. Haven't they seen a beauty before?

"It's the bunny," Huh? I looked at the girl that's walking right next to me. Ohh, she has sapphire colored eyes, how mesmerizing!

"What?"

"They are looking at you because of the bunny." Then she looked at Buniella, which is my Blike, that is-- what they title their pets.

"So?"

"A pet bunny never appeared since the princess died who had the last bunny, mmmm.......it's about like a decade ago." Decade? That long?

"Then what does that have to do with me?" I rolled my eyes and passed directly from her. Do I have to care about it?

I stopped at a building that says M.U Dorm. So this is a dorm? It looks... basic, really. But... there's something about it that gleams when the sunlight hits the building.

I went inside with my Blike. And yes, it is a bunny, so?

It feels magical being inside this dorm too. The exterior looks basic but let me tell yah, the interior... is so gorgeous! With it's vibrant and calm pastel green wallpaper, painting of trees and hanging birds—-I may say it's innovative.

I went to look for my dorm room after observing the hall.

1010,.......... 109,........... 108,......... 107

There's my room!

As I opened the door, two beds greeted me. Yes! I thought I have to share it with several strangers. It looks like I'll be just one. I saw my luggage on the side of the bed, well, probably mine. I looked at the wall clock here in my room. 3:09. It wouldn't hurt to take a nap.

Buniella, my blike also sleeping right beside me. The bed doesn't look quite bad, it's only a half of my bed back home but... it looks inviting. Inviting me to get comfy in it.

I'll re-energize after digesting this crazy phenomenon being magic is real.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I woke up from my peaceful slumber when I can longer hold my hunger. Since it's already 5 o'clock, I could have a snack. Buniella is still sleeping, so I carried her in my arms as I go down the stairs with my wallet and keys. The campus is so big, and I bet--- I will get lost in here!

I was looking--- left to right wondering if there might be a cafeteria in here. Where can I---

I gasp at the intense energy that touched my body. So strong that I assumed that I'd be meeting the ground. And to my surprise, I was caught by a pair of strong arms--- that I don't know who? I looked at Buniella, who's already awake because of that force. I stood up straight and looked at the man!

"Are you okay, m'lady?" Asked his minion! Ughh, do I look okay?! Because of anger, I couldn't help but punch that stupidly called chest of his! He couldn't even say anything!

"Hey, does it hurt?" The same minion ask while the other one remained quiet looking at the scene in front of him.

"Can't you watch where you're going! If something bad happened to my Blike and believe me. You don't want to know what I can do to you, frog face." I declared-- flipped my hair-- and walk out with poise. Hmph!

"Are you okay?" I asked Buniella-- which I certainly know would not answer. Animals should be loved, not abused.

I'll tame my anger with food.

What do bunnies eat? Carrots?

"Excuse me. I would like to buy... mmmm...." Carbonara? or Spaghetti? "Vanilla ice cream would do.... and oh, do you sell carrots?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, Vanilla ice cream and carrots."

"That would be a hundred, ma'am" I paid and waited for my order. Cute animals can often get anyone's attention--- especially me.

"Ma'am." The waiter called my attention after a few minutes. Good! I'm starving. Oh, but where should I sit? The cafeteria's full!

There!

I seated and I let Buniella seat beside me.

"Can't you see the table's already occupied?" The man said, sitting across me. I raised my brow at him.

"I can perfectly see, mister." When I met the guy's eyes, I shivered. His eyes are scary! But, I don't know, I'm not that scared of him. That's weird. He has this red eyes, why do they have different eye-color? I just have plain brown eyes!

"Aren't you scared of me?" He seems to be wearing the same uniform as that Clyde I saw earlier. Black pants, white polo with a green tie but he didn't seem to wear his coat.

"Why would I be?" I said and leaned more to him. I'm not scared. I still have a lot of questions I want to ask but this guy doesn't look like someone I could ask. 

"Then, you should be." He stated calmly, and I gasped when there was fire burning in his hands and so is his eyes! But I had no expression whatsoever. Is he trying to scare me away?

"It takes more than that to scare me, mister." I said, "Here, ice cream can help cool you down," and gave him my ice cream. Ohhh, bye, ice cream.

"Buniella, let's go. Bye, Mister HotHeaded!" I said and carried Buniella in my arms as we roam some market here inside M.U High. I bought a leash, books, my notebooks and some pens. It's almost the end of the day but none of my questions have been answered.

........................

"Bro, that was lit! A girl punched you!" Shaun said and began bursting a laugh.

"I think you should have apologize," That's the only thing Caleb said.

"Are you that ugly that she called you fog face?" I walk towards the terrace so I can no longer hear Shaun's laughter.

To be honest, I'm not mad. She's so brave and a very fascinating girl. Can't wait to know see and know her better.

-------------------MissKjj07-----------------------
(..................) when I put this it implies someone else's point of view. Thankieees