Forty-Four

................... (Clyde)
I'm about to knock cause I need the signature of Dean Ultra for this Last Blaze but—-

"Tonight, will be night I'll attain Meltune. I can feel it!" huh?

"That black magic? How?" I placed my ears more in the door. What are they talking about?

"My long plan to destroy the non-magic world may be fulfilled tonight!" I feel like my hair in my body raised when Dean Ultra laughed. She sounded like a witch!

I almost got caught listening to them but good thing I'm fast enough not to get caught!

What should I do about this?! I walked back, I'm magic, so why would I care if Dean Ultra's going to destroy their world, right?

I walked back at the office. I'll just work, it's none of my business!

There's a lot of questions in my mind but I have no time for those questions when our world is about to be in chaos!

Ughh! I tried working but damn this conscience! I ran out of M.U High to find Vanessa and her friends. I know the students inside M.U High wont believe me and in there I'm being watched. Where am I going to find them?! Good thing my magic is hearing, I did find them 6th or 7th time going in the wrong way.

................ (Third-person)
Chelsea and the others are gathered around after preparing. Clyde's the only one who returned and get more students to help them. But who would believe Clyde if he tell them 'Go into Avitrin Woods and help the fantastic five fight Dean Ultra' huh?!

So instead, Clyde became their spy inside the school. Since five of them are at Blaze and Captain too is outside.

Chelsea and the others prepared some food.

The first plan is to find out who are in Dean Ultra's side. So right after that night Clyde went back to M.U High.

"So? What's the update?" Captain asked, Clyde's in the phone. And yes, Captain and Quintin are up in the trees just to get a reception for the plan.

"The teachers. Their your enemies here." Clyde said.

Quintin and Captain sighed out of frustration.

"Would you guys be okay?" Clyde ask knowing that their professors are a big deal.

'So, they know about all this?' Captain's mind.

"We'll come up for a plan, I'll let you know. Keep us updated too, bye." Captain stated and ended the call. He handed the phone to Quintin who just easily teleported. Captain climbed down, being up in a tree and looking for reception sucks!

The reception at the schools are great but if they went outside it sucks. Maybe because of the tall trees, aight?

They finished their dinner first and nobody opened the topic about what the plan is. They just wanted to enjoy the food before all the thinking.

"We have time until the afternoon tomorrow, what's our plan?" Reyver said, looking at everyone.

"What about we make some traps?!" Shaun exclaimed.

"Shaun, Caleb and Quintin. Are you sure that you guys are fighting with us too? I mean, it's M.U High's—-" Melissa asked.

Shaun stood up, around the campfire they made and lanterns around them.

"Well, it's true that it's M.U High's business. But... if Dean Ultra's trying to destroy the non-magic world wouldn't we get affected too? And plus... Astra is Quintin's mother too." Shaun stating facts. They just nodded.

They all became quiet when Hiro just stood up and left that left them all dumbfounded too. Chelsea got up but Quintin signed Chelsea that he'll go after him. Chelsea seemed anxious but did what Quintin signed.

They all went back to planning. Quintin on the other hand saw Hiro in a tree and slowly he went to him.

"You okay, bro?" he asked as Quintin already teleported in the brunch right next to Hiro.

'The sky sure has a lot of stars tonight.' Quintin's thoughts while looking at the scenery.

"Quintin." He looked at Hiro.

"Do you really think, I could fight my own mother?" There's fear in his eyes. Hiro is a very courageous man, but look at him now being vulnerable.

"No. I believe that you can't but Hiro... we're here. You don't have to fight this battle alone. This is our battle." Quintin exclaimed. Nobody has to fight any battles alone.

"Do you think I could do this?" Quintin smiled at Hiro.

"We're special in our ways. And I know that you could!" Quintin exclaimed. They stayed for a few minutes after they went back to the others. They ended with the sleeping people around the camp. It's not past 11 yet, Chelsea's leaning in a tree, Vanessa leaning in Caleb and so is he. Captain and Reyver leaning at each other, Melissa's head in a tree and Shaun lying all his body in the side of the fire.

Quintin and Hiro made a plan and let the seven sleep first. After making a plan they woke them all up, Quintin and Hiro discussed the plan and if everyone wants something to add or something they disagree. In the end they added some and trashed the others ideas. All is great and they're only hoping for the best for the next day.

They energized and set up their plan. At that night they've done it all up.

Chelsea, Melissa in the south and Vanessa and Caleb in the North. Reyver in the phone for updates. They're taking turns so everything must be done as planned! Well, as they all are hoping. They were setting all over past midnight.

'I hope everything turns up okay.' Melissa's mind.

'This isn't some walk in the park.' Chelsea's mind.

'I'm a bit scared and worried but... I can do this!' Vanessa's mind.

'The plan's set, good.' Hiro's mind.

'I'll be fighting for peace.' Caleb's mind.

'They're setting up the plan, so now... sleep!' Quintin's mind.

'Enid my love.' Shaun's mind while sleeping.

'For the safety of our worlds.' Captain's mind.

'To save some innocent lives.' Reyver's mind.

'I really hope everything doesn't go chaotic after this!' Clyde's thoughts. Everybody's thoughts at those very moment in their lives. They felt scared, worried, mad, problematic, confuse and some other emotions. The questions and the future they are looking forward too. The state of the future lay in their hands.

'We can do this!' In everyone's thoughts including the sleeping Shaun.

————————————————————
oct. 6
-K