Thirty

"Are you okay?" He ask and gave me a bottle water of where the hell did he got from!

I continued catching my breath not minding him. It's pretty weird. It's the second time it happened to me here in M.U High. But before I felt it every other day.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" I ask when finally—I can breath properly.

He chuckled lightly as I see him rub his neck.

"What about you then, what are doing here?" I rolled my eyes at him. Duh!

"This is my school, I could go wherever I want." I stated and went back to get my bow to start practicing again.

Minutes past.

I forbid myself to give up but—- "It's really hard!" I exclaimed, stomping my feet that maybe it can help with the stress!

"Woah, woah, Calm down Chels." I glared at him.

"Stand up, m'lady. Let me help you." I looked at him. Quintin took my bow and looked at it seriously, I hope you could teach me, then.

..................
"Here." I gave Chelsea her bow.

"Feel your magic flowing inside you, Chels. Focus it as you throw your arrow on your target. Try it." I instructed as I stepped back as she took some deep breaths and followed my teachings. I can feel she's focusing her magic at the end of her bow but—-as she released her magic it got lost halfway before it could reach her target. Weapons Enhance are for long rage targets when it comes to archers.

We tried again and again, for about 3-5 times. Still can't go to the target, damn! mmm, what do I do?

I know!

"Quintin, I can't do this anymore! It's so hard!" I chuckled, she looks so cute whining.

"Here, I think I know a way." I offered my hand since she's already sitting in the ground.

"What?" She asked and took my hand. I helped her stood up.

"Don't focus your magic before releasing it. Use your magic going half-way in your lunch, surely it'll work."

"Are you sure? If I still can't get it, my bow will go directly at you Quintin." She warned.

I crossed my arms "Sure thing." I smirked and stepped back. I'm pretty confident that's for sure. I'm Locke Quintin Mist III, an archer I always land in my target.

She followed my instruction once again and—-

"Wow, that worked! Quintin! It really worked!" She exclaimed jumping in excitement she looked at me.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed, I smiled in return.

Little things do matter, after all.

................
I finally got it! I went back in school after hanging out with Quintin. Gosh!

"Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!" I looked at the person who called me. She's catching her breath.

"Why? what's wrong?" I asked Melissa. She looked very worried and scared. Did something happened?

"Buniella." My eyebrow creased. Buniella?

"What about her?" I don't know what she's talking about? I left Buniella with her before I went to Avitrin Woods earlier. A thought came to me.

"You?" I pointed at her "You didn't loss her or something, right?" I caught her scared expression, she looked down. Even if I know the answer, I still want to hear it from her.

"You did or didn't loss her, Melissa?!" It's so hard to stay calm knowing that you trust your friend to look after your Blike then you'll find out that she lost her!

"I did. I lost Buniella. But promise I didn't leave her behind, I'm so sorry I really—-" I didn't have second thought to run away to find my Blike, Buniella.

Where could I possibly look for her?! She's always in the dorm so I don't really know where she'll go! I ran to the Seldron Garden, I looked everywhere there. Nothing! I went to the cafeteria maybe she's there!

I kept running. I don't care if they'll find me crazy. Finding Buniella is the only thing that can stop me from all this running.

Buniella means everything to me! She isn't some Blike that only helps you through school! I really felt something, a connection with her. She's an animal but hell! they also have feelings!

"Oh, my gosh!" I exclaimed as I saw Buniella here in Quivitrium! I stepped forward to reach her, all I have to do is to—-

"Ahhh!" I yelled when I slipped in a mud pound! eww, just eww!

I looked around and tried to stand up.

"Buniella!" I exclaimed again when I slipped again. The hell!

"Buniella, come here." I said still sitting in this mud pond! She jump and she ended in my lap. I hugged her and I almost shed a tear. I'm closing my eyes and— what's this? Why does my surrounding's turning white? I looked around.

I can see someone in a distance. It's a blur the more she went closer the more I can see her face. I can see a gorgeous woman probably in her 30's wearing a white kimono or something she looks like a goddess plus her long white hair. I tried calming down and know where the hell I am?!

"Who are you?! And where am I!?" I asked looking at that woman. She quite resembles someone that I know.

"I'm Astra." she said and everything around us started to break down. Woah! I panicked it looks like an earthquake! Is it the end of the world?!

"Chelsea!" My eyes widened as I'm panting. What was that? Who was that woman? I heard she said her name is Astra. What's her deal? And where the hell was I?!

"What happened?" I looked at who is it.

"I don't know, you tell me." I'm catching my breath, it really felt weird. I looked at Buniella in my lap, she's looking at me. And for a minute I relaxed.

"Here. I heard Buniella went missing, looks like you found her." I took Hiro's hands but—

I slipped, again! for the third time!

"Hahaha." I looked at Hiro. I pointed at him.

"You? Did you just laugh?!" I exclaimed remembering his laugh.

"No, I didn't."

"No, you did! I heard you!?" I said and accidentally touched his chick which, by the way, has mud.

"Oh, you did that on purpose, didn't you?!" then he did the same to me. Ha! I didn't do it intentionally!

"Stop! Stop!" I exclaimed trying to dodge the mud in his hands.

"Is this a new love team?"

————————————————————-