Thirty-Nine

I woke up with the sound of thunder and a hint of light drew brighter. The rain is more heavier than normal and I couldn't barely hear anything because of it.

It's the raining season and I can't believe that the month is about to end. I went out of bed and started my morning routine.

Things settled and became well, though it's unlucky for us. Blaze is still not suspended! After all that, Blaze still goes on?! Oh, common! Shouldn't they focus on the disappearing stuff?! This is rubbish! 

Tomorrow will the Last Blaze will commence. So today, we have no class. In a day like this the best thing to do is—-

"Sleep!" I exclaimed at Melissa and Vanessa pulling me out of my bed. After I've done my routine I went back to bed! Is that a crime?!

"Please, a few more hours?" I pouted with pleading voice.

"No! No more sleeping you're going with us!" Melissa exclaimed still pulling me. I weighed myself more.

"Why? Where are we going?!"

"Avitrin Woods! We're allowed to enter now!" I let them pull me up.

"Oh, Avitrin Woods? Let's go!" I exclaimed, it's been so long since I've been there!

As we went to Avitrin Woods—-

"Hey, Chelsea! Emergency! Reyver slipped, Lucas called me." My eyebrow raised, Oh?

"You and Vanessa go first!" She said and stormed off. I really can't understand that girl, it's still that obvious that she likes him.

I took the basket which Melissa handed Vanessa.

"That girl's so obvious," Vanessa said, I smiled.

"Yeah, so obvious." I replied.

We walked to Avitrin Woods and wahh, the cold air greeted the entrance. It feels cold but warm at the same time.

"Chelsea!"

"M'ladies!"

I smiled when I heard those familiar voices.

"Vanessa! Chelsea!" I saw Caleb walking towards us, he took Vanessa's basket and mine.

I saw Shaun walking here next with Caleb. I miss this guys. Shaun's smiling from ear to ear.

"It's been awhile," he said. We went towards our original picnic area. Where's Quintin? I don't see him.

"He's with Hiro by the river," I looked at Caleb who said it. He knows who I'm looking for, I vaguely chuckled. Am I that obvious too?

I smiled at him "Thanks."

I stood up and left Shaun, Caleb and Vanessa arrange the food and other things. I hugged myself as I walk.

Feeling the wind in my hair, looking at the shimmering river and observing the dark skies. I exhaled, what a year.

I stopped, it's Quintin with Hiro. Their in the tree we use to sit.

"Hey!" I called and flew in a brunch near where they're sitting.

"Chelsea!" Quintin exclaimed and we hugged each other. I looked at Hiro, I waved and smiled.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask and settled at a brunch. The view were always beautiful from here.

"What happened just a month ago, was quite a catastrophe isn't it?" I looked at Quintin. How does he know!?

I looked at Hiro, he looked away. I swear my beloved ice cream that Hiro told him. Wait!

"Does L.Q High had the same case?" I ask.

"No, no. The month became peaceful, I was surprised when I couldn't go to Avitrin Woods that's pretty unusual!" Unusual, you say.

M.U High's the only school who suffered from all those! Mmm, that's weird. Could it be that, whoever it is or what it is, is only targeting M.U High!?

"Ahm, change topic! So? How are you?" I looked at the scenery in from of me.

"I'm okay, I guess."

"Hey, you three! Get down here!" I looked down and I saw Melissa. She was the one shouting. Oh, she's here!

I flew down and directly to the picnic area. I slowly landed when I arrived "How's Reyver?" I ask.

"I'm okay, Chels." I looked at Reyver from head into toe. There's a cloth surrounding his hand and shoulder.

"Are you sure? Is that normal?" I said and pointed the cloth in his arm.

He laughed, "I used my arm when I slipped, that's why my arm got injured." I rolled my eyes.

I seated "Why did you even slipped?" I ask.

Few minutes later I saw Hiro, Quintin and Melissa walking towards here.

"You didn't wait for me, you just flew off!" Melissa exclaimed as she sat beside me. I smiled with a blueberry showing in my face.

"I was hungry!" I exclaimed, I haven't eaten anything this morning!

"Yeah, yeah!" She exclaimed and fed me more blueberries. Oh! I'm starting to like blueberries. It has some bittersweet taste.

"Look at our lovebirds!" Shaun exclaimed. Caleb fed Vanessa and now they're both blushing. How cute!

"Oh, I wish my sweet Enid were here!" Shaun pouted while taking a bite of his sandwich. I rolled my eyes, this guy's lovesick!

"Common dude! We can't handle your sweetness when it comes to Enid!" Quintin exclaimed and threw a grape at Shaun and surprisingly Shaun caught it! With his mouth! What eyesight and speed he got.

"You're just jealous cause you can't do that with Cassidy!" Shaun exclaimed. Everyone's eyes widened, even mine. Huh?

"You like Chelsea, Quintin?" Everybody looked at Hiro who asked and went back to Quintin. I blinked a couple of times. What?

"What the hell are you talking about!" Quintin exclaimed and threw a couple more grapes at Shaun. Shaun laughed as he catches those grapes.

"Stop throwing food! If you want just threw some rocks!" Shaun said eating those saved grapes that he caught. Oh, Shaun's magic is super speed! I almost forgot that.

"If you want to," Quintin exclaimed and I blinked a couple of times again. Rocks we're flying in the air and we're like in war! Reyver and Melissa are saving the foods by covering it with blankets. Then Caleb protects Vanessa from the flying rocks and Hiro took me behind a tree. While Captain got all the rocks from Shaun and Quintin's throwing, he's trying to stop them!

A picnic that became into a war?!

"Stop!" I yelled.

I went out from the tree, "Stop it, both of you!" I yelled again, but they didn't heard me!

"M'lady!" Captain and Hiro dragged me out when I almost got hit. I inhaled and exhaled, this is no longer fun! I closed my eyes to calm myself.

"Stop!" I yelled for the last time and as I opened my eyes. All the rocks that are flying stopped in mid air, while everyone's looking at me. What's going on?! I couldn't feel my body?! 

"Guys!" I yelled, but... they couldn't hear me.

"Save them."

————————————————————-
sept. 18
-K