Forty-Six [The Ultimate Battle] (Part 2)

The first line of attack is those beings. When they took them all out, fear engulfed in them. They saw there professors and more stone beings and holograms.

'I really didn't like her from the start!' Melissa exclaimed in her mind pertaining to their professor in Instinct. The holograms.

Vanessa made a giant tornado and took out the few enemies from the first line and delivered them somewhere.

Hiro's eyes reddened like fire and unleashed a red flaming dragon to took the enemies eagle while Caleb's resting. Plants with thorns—-roses grew around them and Chelsea slightly got a scratch but not stopping from firing her arrows.

'If only the enemies would end too!' Chelsea's mind. Holograms and rock beings as well as roses spatter all over.

"I call dips on the roses!" Shaun shouted and went out the formation and starting to cut the roses with his sword, with his super speed he doesn't need help. Melissa and Caleb on the other hand left the formation to trap the enemies to the trees!

Melissa smirked as she saw there professor—ex-professor she swiftly went to her and used water to throw her teacher in the top of the tree.

"Bull's eye!" Melissa exclaimed. They putted something in the tree that can neutralize the magic power of whoever gets in there. It's perfect for a trap! The holograms slowly disappeared.

"Yes!" Reyver exclaimed and went out the formations to battle as well.

Caleb's using it's lightning boomerang to deal with the rock beings. Even though how much they destroy it, it keeps coming back.

The moment that Melissa ran out of water, rain slowly started pouring.

Melissa smirked "The rain really knows how to drop in the right time." She murmured and the one who send their professors flying.

Chelsea, Captain and Quintin's now releasing arrows to the teachers but of course, they hit the two elbows in the shirt the other stomach side to side, the thighs and feet in the trees. So therefore it would take them a lot of time before they took out the arrows. And every person they're giving 8 arrows.

Hiro as well went out the formation as the others went back. Hiro didn't fight but his the one who needs to give the signal for the final blow.

Those are the last ones! Hiro took his swords and raised it and emerged his magic in it. The signal has been activated.

All of them stopped firing as Captain focused himself, closing his eyes. Moments he opened his fierce eyes, both his arms in the air. And just like that he stopped everything, he tried so hard not to froze Chelsea and the others.

'Good' Hiro's mind, he waved his flaming sword, the final blow.

Shaun super speeded and tied everyone who is left for them to fight. Just as Shaun finished tying, Captain's magic stopped too. The areas to big and the people are still a lot, it took a lot of Captain's strength.

But it isn't the end yet, chills ran through their spines when they saw... Ultra, with eyes dark, and floating towards them. Hiro saw his mother in the side of the forest, he tried so much to keep his emotions bottle up.

8 of them readied but...

They tried attacking but one by one, in a flick of a finger... they teleported somewhere. Ultra already attained Meltune once again. Hiro's the only one left to protect. He sighed loudly, he confronted his mother.

Hiro was surprised when Ultra attacked him, though he know that she will. Hiro got pushed up with so much force but went to fight with his fist. Ultra is still his mother after all. Hiro got beaten up bad, no matter how obnoxious and strong Hiro can be he still can't fight his own mother.

"Mom!" He called, "Mom!" He shouted not minding the aches in his body.

He slowly went to her "Mom, mom. Please don't do this, please you have to fight!" He exclaimed looking at the monster than manipulated his mother. Hiro saw that his mother is still there inside.

"Fight," He said and held both shoulders of Ultra but got blowed out to a tree, Hiro groins in pain.

"Mommy," Hiro murmured. Hiro lost consciousness.

Ultra could have destroyed the non-magic world with that strong power she possesses but... as she saw and heard Hiro. She knew that she has to stopped all this madness.

She fought, yes, she fought her way out cause just a minute late Meltune could emerged inside her body.

"Hiro!" Ultra exclaimed. She keeps calling her son. Until finally, she did it, she overcome the monster she never wanted to be. There are tears flowing out of Ultra's eyes like a faucet.

Emotions can be dangerous.

She was laying in the glasses, tired, looking at the skies. After a minute she groined in pain, attaining the black magic again could have it's consequences.

Quintin got teleported back at L.Q High but—when he tried teleporting back there are some malfunction. He couldn't transport to the place he wanted to go. But after a few trial and errors he finally arrived again!

He immediately went to Hiro.

"Hiro! Hiro! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Quintin keeps tapping Hiro's cheeks. Hiro's still not waking up!

Quintin sighed in frustration, he looked at Hiro. The rain stopped yet the clouds as still dark.

"I'm sorry," he said and slapped Hiro so hard that his hands got red and Hiro's cheeks reddened too. Still no response!

Quintin teleported back at L.Q High to get a bucket of water, when he arrived, Chelsea and Vanessa were there.

"Step aside!" Quintin exclaimed and poured the bucket of water in Hiro.

"Waaa, what did you do?!" Chelsea panicked.

"Don't worry," Quintin replied.

"The Hell!" They gazes went to Hiro who's now finally awake.

"What happened?!" Chelsea asked looking at Hiro.

Hiro took second to digest everything and he directly ran to his mother.

Chelsea, Quintin and Vanessa followed. They seemed worried too.

"No, mom. Mom! Wake up!" Hiro said tapping his mothers cheeks.

"Let me check!" They all looked at Sybil-chan who appeared with Captain and Reyver.

Sybil-chan checked Ultra and did some other stuff.

"She's poisoned. The poison had already spread in her body, there's no cure in this kind of poison." Sybil-chan explained. Hiro feels that his being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Chelsea held Hiro's hand and so did Quintin. They felt something hot in their necks, Chelsea took her necklace. It's glowing!

"Guys, look!" Chelsea exclaimed to both Quintin and Hiro. Hiro took his necklace too and it's glowing as well! It's their Hea gem.

Quintin took his but it wasn't glowing! All three of them looked at Ultra, the pain she's feeling seems to be going away.

"Let's form a circle," Chelsea said and all three of them circled around Ultra seating in the grass. Chelsea offered both her hands to Hiro and Quintin.

The moment the tree of them held hands, their eyes glowed and an immense power from the Hea gem is what helped Ultra defeate her poison. Waaa!

Friendship, trust and love what connected the tree of them.

Quintin, Hiro and Chelsea was pushed back because of the strong magic as Ultra slowly groined and opened her eyes. You can see happiness in Hiro's eyes.

"Mom!" He called, the moment Hiro went to his mother Shaun and Melissa arrived with a clueless face.

What a fight.

————————————————————
Oh my goshh, the battle is done~ I hope you didn't get disappointed in any means. Thank you for reading this far!

^^ a few more chapters and Chelsea's journey will end~ U*U

oct. 13
-K