Seven

"It seems like none of you got it." Prof Rocco said. Hiro was the only one who got it!  Buniella didn't transform. Flying was our last class of the day. So now, we're headed back to our dorm.

"Hey, I thought you studied here since freshmen? Why isn't Oliver transforming?" I was referring to Melissa's blike, the snake.

"Yeah, but they teach Flying, starting in sophomore year." She said and sighed.

"Why does Hiro, got it so quickly?" I murmured.

When we arrived at the dorm, I laid down on my bed. That's where I feel all the pain my body's feeling. Huhuhu!

"Here, take some medicine" Melissa gave me the same medicine Hiro gave.

"I also took it earlier?"

"Really, who gave it to you?" I gave her a 'really' look. I just said I took medication earlier, but she asks who gave it to me?

"What? The medicine comes from the green market. You couldn't possibly buy it since you don't even know where it is." I looked at her as she explained. I rolled my eyes at her.

"So? Who is it? Who gave it to you?" Melissa asked, giggling, and gave a teasing smile towards me as she sat in my bed.

"Hiro." No point in denying it.

"Ohh my goshhh! Hiro?!"

"Whatever," I said and went to the bathroom when Melissa started talking nonstop. Noise is the last thing I want right now.

Melissa and I came together, and she promised that she would shut her mouth for the time being.

Our first class went smoothly, though my body still hurts because of yesterday. Maybe this is what I get for not exercising daily. It hurts like hell! Weapons came very smoothly because of that, Captain!

So here I am right now, going to the 'green garden' to deliver the apples, Captain's task. Since I shot it out of the tree, then I should finish the job! So I'm bringing this basket full of green apples to this--- green market.

I'm not that far from Thelnesium. Captain let me follow a squirrel. Yes, a squirrel! But not the ordinary one, the one that flies. And yeah, it's his Blike.

"Ohh, you must be Chelsea, right?" some guy said when I arrived. I looked at him up and down.

"Can you get this already?!" I exclaimed, then rolled my eyes at him. I don't care if I may sound rude. My hand is already hurting! He just chuckled and took the basket from me.

"Again" I was about to leave when I heard a voice. I deliberately walk towards the sound.

It was Hiro. "That's Wren."

"Who's Wren?" why am I getting curious all of a sudden? Maybe because—- Hiro looks serious while he's patient looking at the boy his teaching.

"It's his little brother. Wren's in grade school, and he likes football, so Hiro's the one teaching him." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why are you even explaining?"

"You seem curious, so I just did. Anyway, m'lady, I'm Preston Phoebe at your service here at the green market." He uttered and winked. I rolled my eyes at him as I walked away from there.

Hiro reminds me of my older brother. My brother was also just like that but, not until he--- it doesn't matter now. I'm more than happy to stay away from them. I'm all alone there, let alone here.

I'm here right now at Soldren Garden. It's my vacant time, and I plan to use it to practice. Who am I kidding? I don't even know how to do it!

I started controlling my mind.

Buniella connections!

"Ughh! Huhuhu! I hate this!"

"Are you calling that practice?" my gaze went directly to the person who spoke. It's been about half an hour before lunch, and I've been so stressed!

"Easy for you to say!" Then I rolled my eyes at him as I stood from the ground. I was about to go with Buniella when---

"Want help?" I looked at him. Is that Hiro asking if I need help? Waah!

"Do you have a fever or something?"

"You don't want to? K, your choice." Then he walked away. Chels, you need him this time! His blike's the only one transformed yesterday! I bit my lower lip; it's now or never.

"Hiro, wait!" I shouted from quite a distance.

"Yes?" Why is he nice all of a sudden?

"I'll accept your help." he nodded and went on his way. I followed him since I already practiced; I can try again tomorrow.

I sat in front of him here in the cafeteria. I just bought ice cream since I'm not really up for lunch.

"You love ice cream, do you," he said in a statement than a question.

"Why are you utterly talkative today?"

..........................

Why? Great question, Love.

"Just----" I said in a chorus.

I saw her earlier at the green market when I was teaching Wren; call me weird. But I saw how her fierce eyes changed into a vulnerable one.

I then saw her again in Soldren garden, and she looked so determined to learn. I don't like her crappy personality, but every rude character hides a soft spot and is a lovely person. I didn't have second thoughts about helping. It's her choice if she accepts it or not.

"Hiro!" My gaze went directly to her. This woman is so impatient.

"Just what?" she raised her brow at me—typical her.

"Nothing, let's start tomorrow." I just said, knowing our schedule is the same.

Knowing Chelsea, I probably know what's their connection with her Blike is. I don't know her that well, but I always notice one thing about her.

"Hsshshssbe," I whispered to her.

-----------------------------------------
What did Hiro say?

Could Chelsea be able to transform her Blike?

Stay tuned!

-K