Nine

"Don't move." He whispered and slowly pulled me backwards with him.

"What are you doing?! I want to see that dragon fly!" I struggled.

"Believe me, it's not a dragon fly."

"Then what is it, then?!"

"Will you stop throwing a tantrum if I tell you?" I rolled my eyes, me? tantrum? absurd!

"Yes, tell me." He stopped pulling me and he faced me.

"It's a poisonous flee. Ten minutes of it's poison in your body and you'll be dead, good thing I notice it before you could go."

"How could there be here? This is a school, that thing's dangerous!"

"Dangerous insects and animals don't get near school premises. I don't know about that one."  

A few days had passed, and Hiro kept helping me with Buniella after classes. He reported about the flee but... I can't ignore the fact that he was half-naked cause he gave me his jacket, which is—the only thing he wore that day. Gosh, embarrassing!

It's eleven in the morning, and it's raining heavily. I'm here in the cafeteria since it's my vacant. I was looking around, and one person caught my gaze. He is soaking in water, and he kind of looks familiar. He has this dirty white color hair, it looks weird, but it suits him very much.

That guy is not far in front of me.

"Sorry, mind if I sit here?" I just shook my head, that guy said. He looks pitiful.

"Aren't you Chelsea, Chelsea Love?"

"So?" I raised my brow at him.

"Class A- Emerald?" I nodded. He chuckled, then he offered his hand in front of me.

"We never got a chance to meet. I'm Reyver Brown, m'lady. We're in the same class." Ahaa! He's the Reyver in our class. The one Melissa is head over heels in love too. I said he was familiar.

"Can I call you Chelsea or perhaps Chels?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, bored.

"Hey, which reminds me. Aren't you and Melissa in the same class?" I ask. His face turned irritated.

"That girl just splashed water at me that made it look like I got soaked in the rain!" He irritatedly said. I almost laughed! She also did that to me.

"Why?" But I know Melissa won't splash at anyone without a reason.

"Well, that girl is delusional! She's so desperate that she made me say those horrible words to her! She looks pathetic, couldn't she----" I slammed my hands on the table to make him stop!

"Okay, didn't you get the 'memo' that Mellisa's my dorm mate?!" He seems surprised.

I let my magic outburst towards him. All the food that I ordered flew to his stupid face! You got that right, jerk! I rolled my eyes at him and flipped my hair in victory as I walked out from the cafeteria with poise. You don't want to mess with me.

I walked towards the dorm, but she wasn't there! I'm holding my umbrella. I left Buniella at the dorm for a minute while I find Melissa. I'm anxious about her.

I went everywhere, the Thelnesium, Quavitrium, the green market, and even--- wait---Soldren garden! I ran towards there but then--- I saw, is that... Captain?! I'm talking about Captain Lucas in my archery.

I smell something fishy between them—Captain's hugging Melissa in the middle of this rain. I just walked away from them. I don't want to ruin their 'momentum.' I can now tease Captain about something. I smiled. I'll use it as leverage. What?! I got a hard time because of that, Lucas.