Four

"Hey, wake up. Chelsea? Wake up." I hate being disturbed when I'm sleeping!

"I don't want to," I murmured. I arched my body to the other side while hugging my fluffy pillow. I still want to sleep!

"It's 8 in the morning you have to wake up. I'll help you find your magic, right?" I slowly opened my left eye then the right.

"One more hour?" I said and closed my eyes again.

"Come on, Chels! You also said that two hours ago!" I felt my upper body ascended from my bed. I opened my eyes and looked at Melissa.

"You know, back home I can sleep as much as I want." I sarcastically said and faked a smile.

"Well, new place, new rules. Go now! I'll tour you here! Go!" She exclaimed and jumped off my bed. I rolled my eyes as I tidied my bed up and went to the bathroom.

"This will be a journey, huh?" I murmured underneath the shower. I can certainly do this!

"Hey, you ready?" Melissa asked, I nodded. Yes, I'm ready.

"Let's go." She said, and we went out in our dorm.

"The campus is enormous, we'll go to those important places first. You'll have a lot of time to roam around." We kept on walking.

"This is our building, where our classes are being held but... mostly you'll see freshmen and juniors here." She explained. We're standing in some building, it's so high, probably 6th or 7th floor. It's just plain white but it's something to admire.

"And ohh! The Dean's office is the 7th floor of this building. The highest floor." I nodded, I'm right.

"Next, the training room! Let's go!" Before I could react Melissa already pulled me towards this training room she's talking about.

"Oh, what's this? Some gym or something?" I asked. I'm in the center of some karate gym or something—- there are barbels and mats.

She chuckled "Well, partly. This is where we train like combat, where we workout if we want to, mostly everything really." My forehead creased.

"Train? Is this some training camp?!" I exclaimed, I thought this is a school?!

She laughed this time, she looks crazy laughing like this. She's laughing like there's no tomorrow. She's even wiping some tears in her eyes.

"Okay," she took some deep breathes. "I'm okay. My gosh! Your reaction was so priceless! Look her dear Chelsea. M.U High is no ordinary magic school, you'll never know what you'll do next, what secrets this trees hold." She said and smiled. It sounded mysterious in my ears.

"Come on, let's go to the cafeteria. Let's eat, then we'll visit the library!" She exclaimed and went first. I followed, though I won't get lost going to the cafeteria.

What secrets this trees hold? I wonder what she meant by that.

"Hope your not that hungry, I just ordered 2 pastas." I shook my head. I'm really not that hungry, I don't eat much rice anyway.

"Hey, Melissa." She looked at me with her 'why?' expression. "Why are you nice to me?" She smiled widely at my question.

"Mmm, first of all you saved me. Second, your my roommate. And third, this all magic thing is new to you—-"

"But why? You don't know anything about me? I'm just a stranger that you met." I cut her off.

"Mmm, let's just say you're my obligation." She stood up "And besides, it's not too late to get to know a stranger." And she went off and took our order.

How weird. But oh, well. I wont let this beautiful dazzling day get wasted.

Both Melissa and I ate our lunch together. Melissa did all the talking, and surprisingly it was fun.

"I thought we're going to important places first. But why the library?" I asked when we entered this huge library. It looks ancient like a vintage type. It feels knowledgable being here.

"Libraries are important, you know?!" She exclaimed, looking in some shelves. I looked in the lower ones.

"Don't they have some Harry Potter or Percy Jackson books or something?!" I exclaimed. "Cause I'd rather read those!" This books look a century old!

"Hey!" I looked at Melissa while she's in a ladder looking for something in those upper shelves. "This books contain wisdom... and wisdom is priceless!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and kept on looking for books I actually read!

"Ahmm, what's Angels?" I asked Melissa whose now reading so seriously in a book she picked. She picked Lost Magics, that's a pretty mysterious title if you tell me.

She looked at me. "Ahh, they're your Blikes, I've read that book like a hundred times." She said and took her gaze back to her book. Blikes, huh? I'll read this one. I seated in front of Melissa as I opened my book.

Angels is what it's called before, now it's known as Blikes. Just like the name originally, Blikes are like angels that's sent from above to protect, to cherish and to love. Blikes chooses when it'll show itself to her/his owner. Very fascinating creatures.

A hand written info in front of the book.

Oh, okay. I turned the next page. Woah, it's quite fascinating, indeed. I kept turning the page again and again until—I actually finished the book! I looked around us, lights are visible from where I am. I could hear sounds of crochets in the trees making there melody when the sun slowly fade in the darkness of the night.

"Ahh," I looked at Melissa whose stretching her hand, feet and her whole body. Even I did the same. Sitting for a couple of hours really hurts the body, especially the butt.

"Sorry Chels, I was suppose to help you figure out your magic after visiting the library! But it took us a lot more time than I expected it to be." She said, I smiled at her vaguely.

"It's okay. Maybe I can figure it out by tonight." I said. I hope.

After our conversation we just went back to the dorm. I don't have much energy left in me now. I have a lot of sh*ts going through my mind of what to do and a lot more stuff. We ate dinner in the dorm cause Melissa said;

"Always eating outside is bad for the health. You also need to eat proper meals."

I rolled my eyes at her. Yeah, as if I'm eating at fast food chains! It just a cafeteria plus! They are cooking proper meals cause this is a school, of course they wont make unhealthy foods!

I didn't argue back because there's already a lot on my plate right now.

Classes are starting tomorrow.

Gosh! I'm doomed!

—————————MissKjj07————————

M.U High [Book 1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें