Twenty-Five

"Yes!" I exclaimed, the end of the bottle pointed at me!

"What's your question, Melissa?" Vanessa ask. Mmm, what should I ask?

"Oh, I know!"

"Who are you attracted to in the room?" I questioned and looked at everyone in the room.

"Attracted to? Maybe m'lady Cassidy~" Shaun said first.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Only one question, m'lady." he said and laughed.

"What about you, Caleb?" I ask.

"Mmm, Vanessa." he simply said, as I look at Vanessa teasingly. I looked at Quintin, he looked at somewhere and I saw it was... Chelsea! waa that's two already. I looked at Hiro, he just looks away.

"Okay, no comment for Hiro." I said, then looked at Vanessa and Chelsea. Both of them looked at the ceiling as if there's an answer there! I laughed at them. I then look at Reyver, no awkwardness attach to us now.

"No comment." He said. Hmpppp!

"What about you, Lucas?" after what happened with Lucas, I had to move away from him but I know that he understands what situation I'm in. It's been hard.

"You," he said, I looked at him as our eyes met.

...................... (Vanessa)
"Let's proceed to the game, shall we? I believe it's my turn." Reyver stated so our gazes went straight to him.

Everybody looked so serious and their gazes is focused in the bottle.

"M'lady, it's you." Caleb said to me, I smiled back.

"Question away, Vanessa!" Shaun said. Mmm...

"Do you have a first love?" I ask that while looking at Caleb but then went to everyone.

I heard six no and a yes for Melissa. Caleb's the only one who haven't answered. I slightly pull his sleeve and gave him the questioning look.

"Yes," Ohh, does he still love his first love? or maybe she's already his girlfriend?

Yeah, there's no doubt I have a crush on Caleb.

.................... (Quintin)
"Lucas, it's your turn to spin." I heard Shaun stated and gave the bottle to Lucas.

"Wohoo!" I shook my head as Shaun celebrated when the bottle stopped at his direction.

"What's your favorite color?" He questioned.

"Pffff— you're so excited to question us, but I thought you're going to question something important or something." Reyver said and laughed. I chuckled, what do I expect he's Shaun I've known him for what? 5,6 years?

"Just answer the question, will you?!"

"Black—"

"You don't have to answer Quintin and Caleb, I know you favorite colors." Shaun cut me off.

"What about us, we also want to know?" m'lady Vanessa exclaimed.