Twelve

It's been 5 days, and I haven't seen Quintin again. Melissa and I had our training together.

So now—

"Let's train at 10:00 to 11:00, since were both vacant at that time. And maybe, after flying class." I explained since I know that we have the same schedule.

He nodded. "Can't you say anything?!" I said bit angry.

"I nodded, isn't it enough?" I raised him a brow.

"At least say, okay or something!"

"Okay." he looked at me. "Satisfied?" he said.

"Do you think I've forgotten about your 'Curiosity can kill you' thing!" he stopped walking and looked back at me.

"Your quite bubbly today, don't you think?" then he left off first.

"So how was it?" Melissa asked, who intentionally left me and the one who pushed me to talk to Hiro!

"At least he nodded." Melissa last said cause we arrived at our first class. Hiro could sometimes be so mysterious, mysterious to the point that I feel like I don't know him.

My morning classes actually went smoothly. Maybe my body is getting used to this set up. I went to Quivitrium with Hiro, Quivitrium is kinda Hiro's place, you know.

"Ready?" I nodded at him. Gosh! I'm getting nervous, Hiro's more serious than usual.

The fight had started...

................... (Third person)
Chelsea throw a punch as Hiro blocked her attack and twisted it but lightly, it only started after all. Chelsea gasped in pain but still tried to dodge Hiro's attacks. Hiro tried to attack but she used defence afraid she'll get a bruise at the face, well, that's typical Chelsea. Chelsea attacked this time, Hiro got grabbed of her shoulder, and lightly—more roughly flipped her in the ground. Ouch, that must hurt.

....................... (Chelsea)

"Can't you take it easy?!" I said to Hiro massaging my shoulder to my back on our way to the cafeteria. It has only been 30 minutes but I already asked that we'd take a break. My body hurts like hell! Forget when I said my body's getting used to this. I'll never get used to this.

"Then become more stronger." He said I just rolled my eyes at him. He sat and I seated in front of him. He looked at me with a questioning look.

I rolled my eyes at him "Your my training partner, remember?" I prolonged my question and continued eating my I-c-e-c-r-e-a-m. It's not lunch yet anyway.

Lunch had arrived and Melissa arrived as well. We eaten our lunch with laughter with that Hiro.

After a tiring afternoon, we're going training again. What can I do? We only have 5 days as training buddies.

"You know, I hate you!" I then glared at him.

"Here." He offered his hand and I stood up on my own.

"No, thank you!" I exclaimed.

"You know, there's nothing wrong to get help from others." I looked at him.

"Why would I get help from others if I can do it myself!"

"I think you've heard the quote 'no man is an island'. See you tomorrow." He said and left me here at the Quivitrium.

I went to Avitrin Woods again to think. I came here everyday but since then, I haven't seen Quintin. Maybe he's busy.

I seated at my usual seat—under a tree. Bunniella is left in our dorm, I don't bring her at training.

I sighed...

"What's with the loud sigh?" I looked at the guy who appeared in front of me.

"Teleportation?" I asked that's how his able to came here so fast. He nodded and sat next to me but sure to give us space.

"Aren't you curious which school I go?"

"L.Q High." I said in a statement than a question. I remembered when me and Hiro flew that's when I knew that it was L.Q. High, and because of the uniform, their uniform is more of a dark blue and white and that's the color of there school.

"Where were you? I'm more curious about that." I asked and looked at him. He looked up front.

"I was rather busy." I looked at him.

"With what?"

"School stuff and training."

"What about you? Why are you here?" He asked then.

"Nah. Something about Hiro told me that keeps bothering me, that's all."

"Hiro Woods?" I nodded. "Why, what did he say?"

"He said I'm too stubborn to get help from others." I said and ended with a sigh.

"Why don't you try it?" I looked at him.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, maybe he's right Chels. There's nothing wrong from accepting help if you ask me."

"I'm used to helping myself by myself!"

"There's nothing wrong from trying, right?" I hate—no, wait—I really hate when others are right and I'm not! But this time, I ended with a loud sigh.

"I'll go inside now, bye." I smiled slightly then stood up and starting walking away.

"Try it!" I heard him shout before I could go far. Okay, I'll try.

Th next day came.

"I need your help." I'm really doing it, Quintin!

"Change your mind, already?" I raised him a brow.

"I asked for a yes or no?!" I said bluntly.

"Tss, you're so impatient, m'lady. Let's go." I followed him since we're already done with our flying class. Vanessa and that jerk Reyver is training at the training room, so I insisted that we'd train at Quivitrium it's a big space so no need to worry. Besides Melissa's training at Soldren garden.

"Be one with your body!" He shouted as he attack me, I dodged him, gosh, my body's becoming numb because of his attacks.

"Feel every move of your body!" He yelled once again as he hold my arm and twisted it. Sh*t both my arms is in my head, I tried getting it with full forced but his much stronger.

I smirked as I thought of something. I kicked him there. He gasped and his hold loosened and that's when I hit him with my elbow to get out from him.

I tried to punch him but he caught it and turned me than made me fall with him. Sh*t!sh*t! sh*t! He's above me! I pushed him and quickly stood up as he did the same. But the match isn't done yet. Before I could move I was already down.

"Here." He offered his hand to me like any other match we fought. I always loose, but not this time! I took his hand.

"Nice move. But that's considered cheating Chels, but great work. Your getting stronger." He whispered in my ear, where I could feel his breath. He smirked as he left. That man!

———————————————————