Forty-Seven

............... (Third person)
Ultra was captured by the Ghost Poly and thankfully she didn't fight it.

"Hiro," Ultra called, Hiro went to his mother.

Ultra cupped Hiro's cheeks, tears started falling to her eyes "I'm sorry, my baby. I'm sorry, I hope you wont resent me more than you do now." She looks at every inch of Hiro as if she'll never see him again.

Hiro took his mother's hand "Mom... I'll be okay, we'll be okay. We'll wait for you," As Hiro said those words he forgot all the anger he has for his mother.

Ultra keeps nodding and cupping his face with tears in her face.

"Take care of Wren, okay? Always remember that I love you both, okay?" Then Ultra kisses Hiro in the forehead before going with the Ghost Poly. A mother's love is always the best.

Hiro wiped his tears. He looks at the car where his mother at. "So that's why you're so persistent to give me the school?" Hiro murmured.

'I need to be strong for mom and Wren' In Hiro's mind.

All of them returned to their schools. Other students and professors were surprise about Chelsea and the others and about Ultra being jailed.

Captain, Chelsea, Melissa, Vanessa and Reyver went directly to their rooms to rest. It's been a long day.

Hiro went to see his brother, they both cried. Hiro said he will be strong, but seeing how hurt his brother is, he realized; Sometimes it's okay to be weak than pretending that you're strong.

They cried and shared the pain together.

On the other hand in L.Q High all three of them got scolded bad from their family.

................... (Flashback) [Ultra's POV]
"Mom!" What's that voice?

"Mom!" It's my baby's!

"Mom, mom. Please don't do this, please you have to fight!" Hiro?! My baby is that you?! Hiro!

What's happening?!

"Fight," Fight?

"Mommy," Hiro!

"Mommy, I want ice cream!" I looked at a three year old Hiro with his dad and holding his teddy bear.

"Give me a kiss first, baby!" I smiled when he kissed me in the cheeks. How sweet.

"Mommy!" I looked at Hiro who called me and giggles and goes to his father's leg to hide.

"Mommy, can you get me to bed?" I smiled at the sleepy Hiro who's rubbing his eyes.

"Mommy, will I become a big brother?!" Hiro exclaimed, he looks excited being a big brother.

"Yes, you will baby!"

"Will I still be your baby, then?" Hiro pouted that made me smile.

"Of course! You'll always be my baby!" I said and kissed his whole face.

"Mommy. I love daddy, I love Wren, and I really really love you too mommy!"

I'm going to fight! I could feel tears in my eyes. Hiro baby I'm sorry. I miss how you call me mommy when you were still a child. I didn't know what changed you.

I'm so stupid. I'm going to fight Hiro! I'm fighting!

"Hiro!" I called for my baby. Hiro don't leave me too! Hiro, forgive me.

Finally! Please baby, mommy's sorry. Please be okay.

................... (Chelsea)
I sighed. It's been weeks since that fight happened. I'm feeling different kind of emotions, that I wanted to be sad or happy. It's weird.

Class had been suspended throughout because of what happened to Dean Ultra. And to tell you honestly they've been discussing about the new owner of M.U High now that Dean Ultra is jailed.

"Wren, stop running!" Reyver exclaimed trying to catch Wren in our dorm room. Yes, that reminds me that Wren is staying with us, ti'll Hiro's not finish with the meeting. We too are hoping for the best. Gosh, this is so stressing!

"You okay, Chels?" I looked at Vanessa, I vaguely smiled.

"A little, I guess." I answered.

"It's been an unexpected year you had here at M.U High, huh?" I chuckled at what Vanessa said.

"Yeah, I still can't believe that I've been here for a year!" She smiled.

"You know, I'm happy and lucky to have you as my friend," I smiled.

"I'm lucky too." I'm lucky for knowing all of this people and became a part of my life.

Looking here in the room. I met all this strangers that became my friends and we shared many things together. We laughed together, we made happy memories together.

Even though I know that everybody will leave someday, at least being with them made me happy. I'm happy that I came into M.U High.

"Hey, look at this!" Reyver exclaimed going out of the bathroom wearing Melissa's heels. Gosh! Melissa eyes widened and went after Reyver and I'm surprise that Reyver is able to run around our room wearing those 7 inches heels!

This guys! Things could be a little weird around here. You know what I mean hahahaha.

"Guys! Lets do a choo choo train!" Reyver exclaimed still wearing that killer heels. I didn't know what happened but all I know is that... Melissa pulled me and now...

"Here comes the train?!" Reyver started.

"Choo choo!" All of us exclaimed. Gosh! I didn't even know why I yelled too!

I didn't know if I should laugh because of this foolishness!

We're just walking in circles while holding each other's hips then the head (Reyver) would say Here comes the train, then when we say 'choo choo' he's going to 'shoot' someone and if that person couldn't dodge. His/her is out.

My gosh! The game kept on going and going.

"Wren wins!" Reyver exclaimed as he took Wren and twirl him around. I'm pretty sure he eliminated us all aside from Wren, I laughed at that thought.

"What are you guys doing?" We looked at the new comer, Hiro. I guess the meeting's finish.

"How was it?" Captain asked.

Hiro vaguely smiled "My Uncle will be the one to run the school until I've come to age," I smiled, good, I thought he'll lose the authority from his mother's school.

"This serves for a celebration!" Reyver exclaimed.

Hiro's eyebrow raised "What for?"

"Well at the meeting you get to meet your uncle and grandfather, right?!" Reyver exclaimed.

I saw Hiro putted his hands in his nape.

"Well that's true," Hiro smiled at us.

"Let's celebrate!" Reyver exclaimed as he pulled Hiro and Captain with him. Melissa and Vanessa dragged me too but I stopped them!

I pulled Wren with us! I can't believe they've forgotten Wren! This guys!

How many times did I say the word 'weird' since I entered M.U High? Probably too many to count.

The people inside M.U High is indeed weird, no, let me correct myself. M.U High 'itself' is weird but—-

M.U High isn't M.U High anymore without the word weird in it.

—————————————————————
The choo choo train game is a game I only invented hahahah I don't know if there's an actual game like that but hahhahaah^^y

oct. 15
-K