Forty-Nine

"Just the lips and... Open your eyes!" I opened my eyes as the make artist said.

"Oh my goshh!" I exclaimed, I looked at myself at the mirror.

"Is this me?!" I asked, waaa!

"Yes, yes! Waaa, you look so gorgeous!" Melissa exclaimed, oh my goshh!

I didn't know I could be more prettier than I already am!

"You and Vanessa looks gorgeous too!" I exclaimed, they really are!

"Girls, go change into your gowns. The ball will start at any hour now!" Professor Kerrie said here in our dorm.

I insisted that Melissa and Vanessa go first. It's 2 in the afternoon and the ball starts at probably 3.

I sighed.

I looked at myself at the mirror. My once purple hair turned to blond—-the previous color disappeared. And I guess, the old Chelsea too.

"Hey, girl!" I looked at Vanessa and Melissa.

"Waah!" I exclaimed, it's so pretty!

"You're next! Go change too!" Vanessa exclaimed and gave me my gown. I nodded and went on my way to the comfort room.

This is the journey I never expected.

I wore my gown and good thing my hair didn't get ruined!

I went out, I called them both and twirl myself for them to see with a smile in my face.

"Let's go! The guys is already at place!" Melissa exclaimed, so all of us went outside.

We're riding a limousine, can you believe it?! What are we, celebrities?! But, whatever!

"My goshh!" Melissa exclaimed over and over again. To tell you honestly, I'm not sure where we're going, but I have a thought that it'll be at L.Q High.

"Aren't we going at L.Q High?" I asked, and oh, just so you know, our car is at a road for I don't know why there's a road in the middle of the forest!

"No, we're going at the venue. Between M.U High and L.Q High." Vanessa answered, ohh, there's a venue?!

I shut my mouth while waiting. Just a few minutes, we arrive and gosh the place is so—magical!

"Welcome, m'ladies." I smiled as I saw Clyde in long sleeves with his hair up. I didn't know Clyde can be handsome too. I chuckled at that idea.

We entered and... the place is twinkling. Sparkle, you'll know the theme just by seeing this place! It's amazing!

There is a photo booth in here so three of us went and took our photos. When we got out we saw Captain, and the fantastic three, looking so hot in there tux, waaa!

"Ohh, looking hot!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Let's take a photo too!" Shaun exclaimed and we went inside to have our picture taken again.

When we got out again, we saw Reyver and Hiro. Ohh, this guys looks so handsome especially if they arrange their hair!

Reyver pouted "You guys didn't include us!" Reyver exclaimed and pulled us again to the photo booth.

It's our third time! But still, I smiled.

"Are you okay now?!" Melissa exclaimed at Reyver.

Just minutes past then Dean Kai gave the introduction for this graduation ball.

"The dance floor is now ready!" Clyde yelled. I heard laughs and slowly students went to dance. All three of us dance too, it's a pop song! Woo!

Students slowly disappeared when the song changed into some soft music. Me and Melissa went back to our table too.