Three

I didn't know what to feel when I opened the door of my room. I have been soaked in water thanks to the water that came from inside.

"The Hell!" I cussed and came crashing into my room. I demand to know who it is!

"Oppss," Some girl showed up!

"I'm sorry," she said and smiled shyly. It's the girl with sapphire-colored eyes earlier!

"Did you do this to me?!"

"I thought you're a thief! Since I saw the knob moved, I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Your sorry can't help me dry up, can it?" I said with sarcasm and went on my way to the bathroom. Ughh!

When I went out of the bathroom, that girl was not there. Maybe she felt guilty? Whatever.

As I walk towards the cafeteria for dinner, since it's 24/7 and I have no interest in cooking, it's a great place to eat if you're lazy-- like me.

"I want an---" I was cut off by a sound of gossiping and shouting.

"You flirt!"

"Why do you keep following our Reyver?!"

What's that noise? I can hear clashing objects falling over. I followed where the noise was coming from and--- I'm not surprised, even a school of magic also has a bully. I shook my head in disappointment. I'm not into eavesdropping, so I was about to get back and order but—-

"Why do you care so much?!" My eyes widened in surprise when I heard a familiar voice! It's the girl who flushed water into me! She looks pitiful sitting in the ground; spaghetti smudged all over her—this girl's trouble.

"Because he doesn't want a girl like you!" That bully girl said. I'm a brat like her, but why does it make me feel... awful? Should I help that water girl? After what she did to me, there's probably no way but...

My mind is being skeptical about whether I should or shouldn't.

After a moment of fighting with my thoughts, I chose--- a choice to help her. I just got myself in a big mess!

I ran to the water girl and helped her up.

"What do you think your doing---"

"Don't touch me!" I shouted when that bully girl tried to touch me! I don't want to be handled by trash!

"Who might you be? Being the knight and shining armor for this girl, huh?"

"Sorry, you're not worthy of knowing who I am." I don't want to get into this mess, but this girl hits it differentlyI walked out and holding that water girl's wrist.

"We're not done yet!"

"Oh, I believe we are," I said, but before we could go out of the crowd. I have been pulled back, and that bully girl's already running around me. Sh*t, super speed! It is why I shouldn't get involved! I don't know what my magic is yet! Or even if I have one!

I feel like my head is spinning, and my view is starting to blur. But before I lost consciousness, I was saved as I saw how that water girl splashes a ball of water directly at the bully. Why didn't this girl did it earlier?!

"You don't know your magic, do you?" The water girl asked, walking right beside me out of the cafeteria. I don't remember how we manage to get out of the cafeteria. How weird.

"Is it that obvious?" Then I rolled my eyes. Looking at this water girl, I noticed her hair. Her ivory-colored hair looked perfect with her sapphire eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll help you!"

"I can help myself, water girl," I said and ran to our dorm.

"Hey, wait up!" She shouted.

"I'll help you, and I insist!" What the! I was running so fast away from her, but she still managed to catch me?! And she's reeking pasta and sauce! What is this school?! With there--- weird students! Ughhh! I just went inside my room. I don't want to stress myself—breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.

"Hey, I'll cook any request?" I looked at her when she finished taking a bath. Now, she seems more decent than earlier.

"Yeah, whatever," then I rolled my eyes. I sat in my bed and caressed Buniellas' fur. What would I do now? All this magic thing is new to me. I didn't even know that magic existed. All this thinking is making me hungry!

"Hey, done cooking." Since I'm eager to eat, I followed her as she sat at our table. We started eating, and it's delicious--- I say.

"Hey, can you fill me in?" I asked, cause if I don't ask now I'd never know when I can ask these questions again.

"Sure, what do wanna know!?" she exclaimed, smiling.

"How is it that magic exists? I mean, it's all written in stories. Isn't magic a mere fantasy? Why is there such thing as a school for magic!? How is this all possible?! Isn't magic some science stuff!?" I exclaimed.

"Whoa! Calm down," She said, chuckling.

"Ohh, magic exists alright even before ancient times. It's hidden in the eyes of non-magic people in order for our ancestors to be safe. People say magic is a gift given from above, but well, seasons have changed. Non-magic grew with envy that made them temper with magic. That's why Dean Ultra Woods made this school; to protect magic, us, and so that no one could temper magic again. Believe it or not but magic is real. Magic isn't some science stuff; you must know that there's some things in this world that can't be explained." She explained.

I am speechless.

"How do you know this stuff?" I only manage to speak.

"History books, of course!" But why am I here if that's the case?

"Don't worry. I'll help you figure out what your magic is." She smiled, which made me calm for a moment.

"Say, what's your name?" I just remembered that I kept talking to her, I even knew her name!

She chuckled. "Melissa Chav, you?" She offered her hand for a shake.

"Chelsea Cassidy Love," I stated and took her hand.

Subsequently washing the dishes, I decided to unpack my things since I didn't do it earlier. Then I saw my uniform and my schedule.

My uniform looks so cute! The skirt is above the knee—-checkered in green, a white top and a green tie and a black blazer coat! Gosh, I love it! It's a mixture of white, green and black.

After arranging my stuff, I tucked myself in bed. I looked at my schedule.

Chelsea Cassidy Love  Sophomore
                                        Class A-Emerald
     Monday, Wednesday and Friday Class
•Combat#1                                 (7:00-9:00 AM)
                           Vacant                 9:00-10:00
•Weapons#1                          (10:00-11:00 AM)
                           Vacant                11:00-12:00
    Lunch                               (12:00 AM-1:00 PM)
•Instinct#1                                (1:00-2:00 PM)
•History#1                                (2:00-3:00 PM)
•Flying#1                                  (3:00-5:00 PM)

What kind of a schedule is this?! We have 7 AM to 5 PM classes and not to mention lunch; we have two hours vacant—I kind of like this.

The day after tomorrow will be the start of our class. I still can't believe that all this is happening. What could my magic be? Do I belong here? I sighed. How can I be able to sleep with all these thoughts and doubts in my head? I wonder what my tomorrow will end up.

------------------MissKjj07--------------------
How's chapter 3? Are you enjoying it?