Fifteen

My mind is full of questions like what-ifs! How come the name Locke Quintin Mist is already in history books? Now, I don't know who Locke Quintin Mist III really is. But is it really necessary for me to pry about this? I'll take Hiro's saying that curiosity can kill you. I sighed, just forget about it Chels.

"Your gonna owe me this time." Melissa said as I trusted her with Buniella, I just nodded in return. The conversation would last long if I'll argue with her now this girl won't stop if I don't agree, that's for sure.

I went to the training room and that's where I'll be meeting Vanessa. We'll be training again, that's were I should convert my time and forget about it.

"Are you sure?" Vanessa asked as we walk to the cafeteria. She's asking me if I'm sure that I wont go to the cafeteria. After all we had a tiring training earlier.

"Yeah, I'm not hungry." She nodded and left. I want to rest than to eat now.

I went into Avitrin Woods where I can get some fresh air. Well, not to mention the deers here or what. Also I wanted to know what happened last time here with Quintin. The nervousness I'm feeling became more stronger here last time than I normally felt back then. I wonder if Quintin is here again.

Before I could go deeply in the forest "How are you man?!" I heard this familiar voice. I couldn't see it clearly since it's a blur but those two shadows built is so familiar.

They walked away and I don't know what came over me that I followed them. They went in the river and wow!

"Since when will you follow us, m'lady Chels?" I was shocked when someone popped in front of me and as an instinct, I punched who ever this guys is. Good thing I didn't punch him, since it's that frog face. Quintin.

"Touché, m'lady." He said and chuckled. Who are you really?

"What are you doing here, Chels?" The other guy asked, which is Hiro.

"I should ask the same to both of you. What are you doing here?" I asked Hiro straight to the eyes. The eyes that's hot as him and his magic.

"Ohh-kay! Stop killing each other with that stares," Quintin entered when none of us planned to answer.

"I already told you that your curiosity can kill you," I looked at Hiro who said it, I just rolled my eyes at him. That's why I'm taking your saying!

"Hey, Quintin. What was it?" I asked, since that's what I really came here for not letting my curiosity differ.

"I don't know, Chels. But I've reported it already at the Ghost Poly."

"Ghost— what?"

"Ghost Poly. The protectors, they protect the students and they solve cases regarding the schools. There's approximately 3 schools in here." Three schools? And there I though L.Q High and M.U High's the only school around here.

"How come I never heard of the other school?" I heard Quintin chuckled.

"Really curious huh, m'lady? L.Q High and M.U High's the only schools that's close to each other— and that close means 10-15 miles apart. M.O High is the other school and it's about 30 miles, and they don't really show interest in other schools as well. There like a one school, army." I'm pretty sure that that's suppose to be 'one man army.'

I am so focused that I didn't noticed that we were already walking by the river shore.

"I better get going," I said out of the blue. I came here because of those things the other day, and some fresh air! Now here I am hanging with this two?!

I was about to walk out when—-

"Where do you think you're going?" Hiro's in front of me with his eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Going to get fresh air, of course!" I sarcastically answered.

"No, you're coming with us?" He said as he pushed me lightly toward Quintin. Quintin hold me in the arm, as I glare at him but seems like it doesn't bother him— at all!

Hiro's is first on the lead, while me and Quintin next to him.

"Can you let go of me? I'm not going to run away!" I said as I struggle Quintin's grip and I felt him freeing me.

"Hey, why does Hiro look so serious?" I asked since I felt an aura surrounding in that Mister hotheaded.

"It's dangerous around this woods, m'lady."

I stopped asking questions since I noticed I'm letting my curiosity run wild again. Instead I looked at my surroundings.

The river flows smoothly as the moonlight reflects in the waters. Where I'm at, I can see the shimmer in the waters. Everything in this place feels magical. I looked at the skies where the moon and stars are greeting me. I didn't know I could see beautiful skies like this one. It feels—-

"Awww!" I groaned in pain as I fell in some kind of a hole or something. Ouch, it hurts! I looked around. Gosh, it's so dark.

"Chelsea/ M'lady!" I heard both Hiro's and Quintin's voice— somewhere up.

"Quintin, get some rope." I'm afraid of the dark! Please hurry!

"Just wait a second, Chels." I closed my eyes as I hug my knees, to calm me down. It's just the dark, it can't hurt you. I opened my eyes.

Huh? What's this?

I saw a glowing object, I took it. It's kind of some stone, and it's color pinkish purple. I'll hold on to this till I can get out of here. My breathing became more calmly than earlier where everything's dark.

But what bothers me, is it's shape. I just find if weird, I rolled my eyes. Like duhh, everything I see here is weird.

"You okay, m'lady? Here." I looked at the person in front of me who offered his hand to help me up. I took it and just nodded. Quintin teleported back up there as Hiro also offered his hand to help me and just like Quintin I took it.

"You okay?" I just nodded in Hiro's question.

I don't know what to do but at the same time I feel like I know what it meant.

The heart-shaped gem!

—————————————————————