Forty-Two

................... (Melissa)
"Can you read it for us?" I looked at Hiro. Oh? I only learned because I was to lazy to scan the whole book. Now, there's a whole cave waiting for me to tell its story.

I've read a lot of books and now The Untold Story that I've been waiting to know... is here.

I took my reading glasses and took the flashlight in my bag.

"I'll start reading." I said.

This is where everything started. The only english words in here.

"The history of Naihla, Kai and Astra goes way before the time. They were friends, as much as they're like siblings." I started, it's quite hard to read.

"Naihla and Kai are born with care, love and even wealth same goes for Astra as she is born in a royal family. They all met each other at the very first school of magic, L.Q High." I continued, I touched—

ӺⲄᎥ𐒢𐒐ᏧᎴ𐒅ᎥᎵ Friendship?

"The friendship and bond they share is unconditional but it's a pity Naihla is a envious person to be with Kai and Astra." My eyebrow raised, I stopped reading.

"How did you find this cave?" I asked Chelsea, the way it's written it's—-

"A Corban," my eyes widen.

"A what?!" I exclaimed!

"A Corban lead me here cause there is this voice—"

"Voice?! Like last time?!" I exclaimed cutting her off.

"Yes. She said that I should release the corban and read what's written in the trees." Written in the trees?

"What did you read?" I asked, everyone seemed curious too but they're not saying anything.

"Beneath the leave." I stopped and started thinking.

"Why?" Lucas. Beneath the leave? Beneath the leave... mmm.

"What is it?" Chelsea.

"Ahhu!" I exclaimed, I know there's something's going on!

I looked around the cave. Beneath the leave!

"Guys hurry and find a symbol like a leaf!" I exclaimed as I keep searching.

"Leaf? What for?" Quintin.

"Why do we need to find a leaf!?" Shaun exclaimed.

"Just follow what I said and I'll explain after!" I exclaimed. Where is it?!

"Is this it?" I looked at Caleb who said it, I came to look at his pointing at.

It's a leaf symbol! It's like a button too! I pushed it and I thought we're going to die cause the cave shook like an earthquake but it's weak. I placed my light at the writings in the wall. I smirked, I'm right.

The writings in the walls slowly fade and changed into another one with the same language.

"What's happening?! The writings fading!" Reyver exclaimed. Duhh!

"What is it?" Vanessa questioned. I faced all 8 of them with a smile.

"I believe we're in the next chapter," I exclaimed.

"What?" All of them.

"I knew there was something odd and I was right! The writing earlier only ended with those and other writings doesn't have any meaning!" I explained, the cave is full of writings but the other one's isn't even real words.

"Oh, maybe that's why I had a hard time deciphering everything earlier cause my tablet can't scan it." I nodded at Chelsea. I looked back at the wall, I became serious.

"I'll try reading again." I said—-

"Kai and Astra had felt something more than friendship and that's what made Naihla angry."

"Why would she get angry? I mean, she should be happy right?" Reyver exclaimed, exactly.

"Nobody knows what happened but one things for sure—- Naihla has attained it. She attained something no one could have and never wished to have." I continued reading.

"What?" I heard Shaun asked.

"The cause of a dreadful nightmare—-" I paused as I remember that same line that I've read.

It became the cause of a dreadful nightmare.

I looked at Chelsea, she read this book too.

"Meltune," Me and Chelsea both said.

"Meltune, the black magic that's being activated decade after decade. We don't know what she's planning so beware whoever you might be."

"Wait! Why did you stop reading?" Reyver ask.

"That's all there is to it," I said.

"Who is that she?" Shaun asked. I don't have a clue either.

"Wait guys!" Everybody looked at Chelsea.

"Oh my goshh!" She exclaimed. "Everything's connected! Here, come to think about it. Naihla and Kai are siblings, right?" I nodded at her.

"Isn't Naihla, Dean Ultra? Then, Kai is Locke Quintin II?!" My eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh! It means Hiro and Quintin are cousins!" I exclaimed, waaah!

"Yes, and aside from that I confirmed that Astra is the one who's calling out for me, or all of us! How does that make sense!"

"How sure are you, Chels?" Looking at Quintin, you might run away from the coldness and darkness in his aura today same with Hiro.

"I remember her voice and I saw her once when I was looking for Buniella."

"How?" Quintin.

"I don't have the slightest idea," Chelsea answered.

"But what about Meltune!?" I asked. I only read Meltune and it took my interest that's why I kept reading it over and over again. I saw Chelsea's eyes widened.

"That M.O High student told it to me and it made me curious so I searched it up." Chelsea said and I facepalm.

"An M.O High student?! Waaa, this is something big!" I exclaimed.

"What does a M.O High student doing in M.U High?" Shaun asked.

"Beats me, she asked all about it and just left. So, I'm guessing this is big?" Chelsea. All seemed so shocked even I am!

"It says decade after decade. Who attained it before can attain it again after a decade?" Vanessa asked.

"Let me search it up!" I said and took my tablet and went on the site of histories. I searched Meltune, can it be attained with the same person?

Answer
Yes, there is a 50/50 chance that it can be attained by the same person after the next decade.

"Didn't you said that the next decade is this year?!" Chelsea exclaimed, I nodded.

"But, to sum all of this. Who attained Meltune before and has a 50/50 chance of attaining it again is—-" Reyver paused as we looked at Hiro.

"Dean Ultra," Lucas continued.

I looked around. Everybody seemed to be in deep thoughts. I too can't take everything in, how come all of this connects?!

But the main question for me is that;

How can she attain Meltune again?

————————————————————-
oct. 1
-K