Epilogue

"Chels, let's go!" Melissa said talking her luggage and mine too.

"Wait, I'm coming!" I replied and took my bag from her and carried it myself.

It's our summer break! Yey!

We're on our way out of M.U High. We're planning on spending one day outside M.U High all 9 of us, hanging out with Quintin too, that what makes us 9.

We rented a van but our parents are still here to get out luggages.

but then "The Great and Fantastic 9"

I can't believe we're leaving M.U High with that title! Who thought of that?! But none other but Clyde!

I stopped midway towards grandma when I saw the people beside her.

They went closer to me as I was stuck where I'm standing.

"I'm so proud of you, my daughter" Mom said and caressed my hair. Dad took my luggage at my hands.

"We're sorry we didn't have time, baby" Dad said. It made me emotional seeing them here, but I'm happy that they're here too.

All my life all I felt was being unwanted by the people around me.... even my own family. I have struggled on my own, cried on my own, and live the world on my own. But... I never imagined that this day would come.

I always thought that they never cared for me. It was just me who assumed that. I was loved by many people I couldn't see because all I care about is myself, my own feelings. I was living a lie that I created. Now. I'm going to live life to its fullest. With my family..... and with my new friends.

"Hey Chels, are you coming?!" I heard Melissa exclaimed. I chuckled slightly, my very first friend.

"Oppss"

When she showered me the moment I turned the knob.

"Say, what's your name?"

The time when I asked questions but didn't know her name.

"Melissa Chav, you?"

The moment I get to know her. My very first friend in this weird place.

"Did you hear that, sis?" I heard Clyde exclaimed.

"What are talking about?" I heard Vanessa's voice answering. I know they're a little weird—-

"Chels, let's go!" I heard Reyver calling.

—But I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Coming!" I exclaimed back. I said my goodbyes to grandma. As I walked towards Melissa and the others, I smiled.

The journey I'm taking is never-ending, but—

it's time to close another chapter of my life.

—————- The End———————————