PROLOGUE

Third persons POV

"Never contracts a friendship for a man who is not better to thyself." the four girls said in unison while lying down the tiny grass. It was always their motto as a promise of loyalty and faithfulness towards each other.

 "What's your plan in college?" the young Roseanne asked while staring at the clear sky. "I think I'll try business." the older girl said.

"That's so cool Jisso!" the youngest said before getting up from lying. "Of course Lisa... "Jisso utter. "How about you Jennie?" she glanced at the girl next to her. 

"I don't know. Father wants me to take business but it's not what I want ." the feline answered expressless.

 " Don't you think it's unfair for you? Choose what you love." Lisa said then lie down again. Suddenly her phone vibrates means someone texted her.

'That's why I choosed you.' she read the message in her mind. She glance at the girl next to her who's not looking back.

" How about you Rośe? "Jennie changes the topic after putting down her phone.

 " I don't even know if I can go to college. "Roseanne answered in dismayed.

 " I'll asked dad if he can give you a scholarship. You know college is important Roseanne. "Jisso said. 

"What if I'll try to audition, if I'll be an actress then I don't need to go in college."

"Really?? You just want to be an Actress?" —Jisso"Why don't you try?" —Jennie

"Tss! Just atleast have some better future Roseanne,being an idol is not permanent." the older one said that made Roseanne feel uncomfortable. Jennie noticed it and get up from lying.

"There's nothing wrong about trying..." Jennie smiled to Roseanne, also to comfort her friend.

__PRESENT__

Jennie's pov

I just get out from the car then the rain started to fall. I'm in a party where Jisso is the founder , since everyone attended I need to be here too. My friends are also coming, of course they will since we are all invited.

"Rosè let's go inside." I told Roseanne which is with me. We basically go together since we both just came from a taping.

I was about to take my walk when she stopped me.

"W-wait, I think it's Lisa." I heard she said that stopped me.

 I followed the direction she was looking at and I saw a woman holding a black umbrella, wearing a black heels, and a black pants, black blazer, like a man suit but it's feminine. Her face slowly showed up and she's wearing a hat too.

"Okay fine, but I'll go first. Okay?" I said then I received a nod from her.

I take my walk heading inside the venue, as I entered everyone's eyes layed on me. A bunch of cameras are on me and I'm used to it. As an Actress I need to have my sweetest smile.

 "You came!" Jisso approached then kissed the side of my cheeks. 

"Of course... Am I late?" I asked.

"No. C'mon I prepared our table." she said then walked first to one of the tables. I put my pouch under it then satted. 

"Wine ma'am." the waiter said before giving me a glass. 

"Um, I'm a big fan of yours Miss Jennie." he happily said. "Thankyou..." I smiled back then drink the wine, he widely smiled before walking away.

"So, where's your boyfriend ?" she suddenly asked. 

"He's on the way." I simply utter then scanned the place, until I heard murmurs around that made me look at the entrance.

Uh, it's just Lisa. She walks like a model in a runway.

"Good evening! Hi Unnie! A-and—ohh you're here too, Jennie." she said as if she's surprised while wearing those fake smile.

She take her seat then I just drink my wine without minding her. "You're with Lisa, Rośe?" Jisso asked.

"Not actually.. Uhm—"

"She's with me." I corrected.

"As what? Your P. A?" Jisso sarcastically asked that made me glance at her. 

"O-of course not." I defended. She just smirked then nodded. Silence embraced us for a second then the MC spoked at the stage. 

"Before the event start let's call first the founder of this event. Miss Jisso Kim!"he spoked then everyone clapped their hands, she left her seat then walk towards the stage.

" Hi babe ,am I late? "someone said from behind who gave me a peak in my cheeks before sitting next to me.

" Not actually. "I utter.

I caught how Lisa layed her eyes on us but just smirked then focused on Jisso while smiling widely.

" Oh good... Wow this venue is pretty nice. "Kai utter while scanning the place.

Kai is my first boyfriend, he's a producer that I met in one of my projects. He's nice and kind.

I hope no one will mess this night.