Chapter 25

Jennie's pov

I tried to open my eyes and that darn thing comes first in my mind.

Why did I kissed her back? I already make things right, I tried to avoid it. This is really insane!

What should I do now??!

"You need to come out Ma'am."the maid said at the door.

"WHAT? NO-NO!" I answered back then realizes what I've said.

"Huh maam?your boyfriend is waiting outside." she said. Shit!

I gulped then just gave her a nod.

"I'll just change ny clothes." I utter then headed to the washroom. I changed my clothes in a casual shirt and shorts before going out.

He's sitting at the couch waiting, when he saw me walking down the stairs he automatically smile.

"Goodmorning! Did I disturb your sleep?" he asked then was about to kiss me when I lean away.

But why I'm being this weird?

"Why??"

"No-nothing. Goodmorning." I just utter then gave him a quick kiss at the side of his lips.

"Why did you come this early?" I asked.

"I just want to come over before going to work. And.. I bought you something." he said handing me a box of doughnut.

I smiled at him.

He's caring right?why wouldn't I fall for him..

Rose's pov

I waked up so early to prepare since today is my schedule for a shooting. I never imagined it would be like this, I just dreamed it before...

Im now living in a condo unit, I can finally feel things coming on my way.

*Doorbell

I'm not expecting anyone today.

I left my luggage first then headed to the door. When I opened it I saw a tall skinny woman facing me back. She's wearing a stripe loose polo then pants.

"Lisa! What are you doing here??" I asked in surprised.

"What?? I'm your P. A today!" she proudly said that made me smile in unbelief.

"A-are you serious??"

"Why not??" she utter then winked.

@shooting area

"You're finally came, prepare now.." the director strictly said.

"A-ah.. I'm just excited." I shyly said.

"Did you bring your own tent? I think there's no tent available for you, the sun will rise. If you don't have just use umbrella." he said then glance at Lisa.

"Since you have your own P. A. Let her hold if for you." he said. He's been so harsh to me the very first day, I even found out that he's not like this with Jennie unnie.

Maybe he's expecting her to be with this role.

"Uh.. She just volunteered." I utter.

"Um actually..." Lisa suddenly utter then removed her sunglasses.

"I'm her best friend." Lisa added while wearing a smile. The directors expression changed in surprised but embarrassed at the same time.

"Li-lisa Manoban?!?"