Chapter 11

Jisso's pov

Flashback*

"We will be out of the issue, if they knew that we are cheating on Jennie we will be the primary suspects —"

"Lisa knows Kai, and if ever she'll be pinpointed she might tell our secret." I cut him off.

"S-so what should we do???" Kai asked.

I drink the last wine in my bottle them sat on my swivel chair.

"We don't need to do anything Kai. I don't think  Lisa will tell it to Jennie." I confidently said.

"How sure you are??"

I look at him in unbelief.

"Because she is not capable of doing it. She's concern about what will Jennie felt..."

"You never knew how close they are."I added.

EOF***

I was on my desk late at night doing my work, I'm actually at my house. I have my own office here.

I've just watched the news on my computer about Lisa's accident and she might be thinking that Im the mastermind. Well I have a reason too, but I'm not that desperate to kill someone who knew my secret.

About Kai and I, well... I just fall inlove, I found the care that I wanted, I never planned to hurt Jennie... It just happened.

Rośe's pov

I'm on Lisa's apartment as she called me. I know she needs accompany, when I heard about the incident I'm worried but I'm glad that she's okay.

"I wished Im with you at the clinic." I utter while we are sitting at her red couch infront of a big tv screen.

"No it's fine Rośe ..I'm happy now that you're here."she smiled before reaching for my hands. She's been like that everytime she feels thankful.

"Just call me anytime Lisa. You know I'll be always here for you, of course." I smiled while holding her hands back using my other hand. She just smiled then move next to me and lean her head on my shoulder.

"Um.. Have you seen Jennie unnie at the hospital?" I asked her without moving to our position.

"Y-yeah... She see me at the clinic."

"Re-really? I thought she's not allowed to meet one of us because of preventions."i utter in confused.

" She insisted... "she simply answered.

" S-so what did she do?? Did she tell you anything?? "

" She didn't tell much. Just checking if I'm fine."

That's odd...

" I'm still wondering who made this to her... I don't think so one of her hater is at the party and do that stuff to her. I'm just wondering why the four of us is involved. "she said.

" D-do you think... One of us is capable of doing it? "I seriously asked her. She lean away then faced me.

" Of course not... B-but.... "

" Lisa I know the feeling... We've been friends for a very long time. Just like you Lisa, I'm not judging anyone b-but there's alot of things that we don't know yet about each other." I said while holding her hands.

"Tell me about what you're thinking... Anytime." I added. She breath deeply then nodded.

"But first I wanna figure this out..."she utter.

I can feel the uncomfortable feeling around her, I knew she want to say something but she can't.

" Lisa hey? Do you have  a person in mind?? "I asked her. She look at me.

" I-I'm not judging anyone, i-I swear... Bu-but when I knew this secret I started to doubt.I started to doubt Jisso a-and Kai. "she said that paused me.

" Wh-what about them?? "

" Rosè I found out that Kai and Jisso is secretly in a relationship. I just found it recently... "

" You told Jennie?? "

" Of course not! How can I say that it to her that her loving boyfriend is cheating on her with our bestfriend??"

"Did they know??are they aware that you know?" I curiously asked and she paused for a moment.

"Jisso knows..."

After hearing those things I'm starting to have a thought.

"Lisa... If Jisso unnie knows maybe she already told Kai." and what if it has something to do about her accident?

"W-what are you thinking Rośe??" she asked.

"I don't want to judge Jisso Unnie bu-but do you think they are behind your accident??"

"Rośe I do-don't know—"

"Lisa you will never know... Unless..."

"You'll tell the Police." I added that made her look at me.

"I-I can't—"

"Lisa... We're not pointing Jisso Unnie o-or KAI.WE JUST NEED TO SAY THE TRUTH.Okay??"

"In Jennie's case, you're the most primary suspect because of the evidence, it's because it's still narrow... Think about it Lisa,you don't have to worry, I'm with you..." I sincerely said then hugged her.