Chapter 15

Jisso pov

I have a friend which Is a police officer so I easily heard about the news.

I'm just wondering why this two, Lisa and Jennie is at Jungkooks condo but I heard that it's because Lisa is in a relationship with Jungkook. Well I know that was lie, and I wonder why...

What are you hiding Lisa??

I dialed Kai's number and he pick it up as fast as he could.

"Hey..." he started.

"Do you miss me?" he added.

"Not actually b-but.. I want you to do something."

"What is it??" he asked. A smile curved in my lips.

Jennie's pov

I opened the door and saw  Kai smiling widely when he saw me, he's holding a small bouquet of flowers then handed it to me.

"Good morning babe." he kissed my cheeks.

"Thankyou..." I smiled then let him in.

"Where's your parents?" he asked while we're walking to the Sala.

"They're not here today, why? —uhm do want juice?" I asked him.

He suddenly wraps his arms around my waist from my back then kissed my nape.

"I want you..." he said in a very seductive way.

"Hey, our maids might see us." I told him but he didn't stop. He carried me then lay me down the sofa.

"I just missed you.." he planted kisses on my neck, I'm loving it, I'm actually want to give up but I remember my manager is here.

"O-okay, seriously stop. Mino is here...but I missed you too." I utter then kissed him. I sat and he did.

"Hey I heard what happened... Are you alright?" he asked.

"Who told you??" I asked, I don't think so Lisa will tell him.

"Uh, uhm TV I guess? I saw the news." he answered. Oh right, I forgot.

"So what happened?"

"We visited Jungkook and we're about to leave when we heard a gunshot."

I must wished him to death because of blackmailing me but Im thinking, what if it's not really him... I don't know where to focus, my case isn't still solved and here again, another problem.

" So who's with you? I heard you're with someone. "he asked interestedly.

" Oh it's just Lisa... "

" Ahh... Why? "he asked again. Why is he so interested.

" You seems so interested, you're so serious. "I utter and laughed a little.

" I-I'm just asking... I want to know who's with you, so I won't worry. "

" It's fine... Actually, Lisa came there to apologize to him. They're actually couples. "I said, but I'm aware what I'm saying is a lie. This is what we told the Police so...

" Ohh? They are??"he seems shock.

" How did you know  that and keep it a secret. I think that's how really close you are so you can keep your bestfriends secret to your boyfriend. "he utter that paused me.

" Yr-yeah, of course! "I awkwardly laughed.

He move closer to me then kissed me again.

" Don't keep a secret to me. Don't you trust me? "he said.