Chapter 36

Jennie's pov

I can't believe of all people it has to be Rośe. I will not let it slide even though we're friends.

But HOW Jennie??

I can't even tell a fucking detail about it. I can't believe she go to far.

"Je-jennie! Hey please stop!" Lisa runned following me to the elevator. She grab my wrist to make me stop but I pull it back.

"What?" I blankly asked but she didn't utter a word.

"Lisa I'm telling you the truth why can't you believe me!?" I added.

"J-jennie I-I don't know okay?? Can we atleast talk about it? Ma-maybe you just assumed that it was her—"

"Ohhh! I assumed?? LISA ITS NOT A DREAM!can you explain why the hell that necklace is in my room??" I asked that paused her.

She can't even answer me right now.

"It's okay Lisa.. I get it. You won't never believe me the way you believe her, r-right?? BECAUSE I'M NOT ROŚE." I emphasized then continued walking.

"Je-jen—"

"Lisa whether it's Rośe or not..."

"I know she have reasons. I will not consider friendships from this day on, even if it's you..." I strictly added while looking at her before finally entering the elevator.

As the door closed I only saw her blank devastated look. I just look away wearing my prideful expression.

I'm sorry Lisa but if you can't trust me I won't never do the same...

____

I parked my car at the side of the road. I was in a village, it's a private village and Im not expecting this place.

When I leaved my car I walked towards the huge gate and rang the bell twice.

The gate suddenly opened without someone opening it. I just noticed  a camera on top of it.

I step inside and I can't believe where I am. How could she avail this fancy house. The garden is really wide.

"I never expected a visitor." she said while walking down the stair case.

"So... How did you find my place?" she added.

"I have my own ways Suzy." I utter.

"I see... Um cmon, let's go inside Ms. Jennie Kim." she utter then lead the way.

I just followed her to the guest room then she asked for a juice in one of her maids. My eyes were scanning the entire house and I'm a bit surprised. She seems richer than me.

" Here is your drink ma'am. "the maid said as she put the juice under the table.

" So... Why you desperately want to see me? "she asked while crossing her legs.

"I came here to asked you alot of questions.It would be great if you'll answer them honestly."

"I was always an honest person Jennie."she utter then put a smile on her lips.

" You know what, in the very first place I find you weird. Remember we just met for the very first time at the hospital to ask you questions but you  didn't gave us an answer, and then all of a sudden you're dating Lisa."

"I just don't get it why—or should I say HOW you easily got Lisa knowing you knew something and we are both aware that you know our secret. What are you up to Suzy?" I seriously asked. "Are you blackmailing Lisa?"

She entertwined her fingers on her lap before speaking.

"You have alot of questions... But fine. I'll answer them ."

"Jennie it's not the first time I met you and Lisa. I already told this to Lisa on our first date." she added in her proud tone. Pshh!

"Wait, are you questioning me  for dating Lisa? Your ex girlfriend—oh secret girlfriend I mean." she let out a slight laugh.

"How much do you know Suzy??" I sternly asked.

"Much as how Jungkook knows... And Rośe." she utter that paused me.

Ro-rosè??

"Yeah... She knows about your secrets. She started to know when Jungkook accidentaly said it when he's drunk...You were desperate to know who's blackmailing you, you even thought it's him but it was actually the woman with her that night."

"W-whaat???" the only word scaped in my mouth.

"She loves your Lisa that much and she hated him that much becuase she doesn't want anyone to take Lisa away from her...So should I have a clue who killed him??" she said that pinned me in my spot.

She stood up and walked towards me before sitting next to me.

" The question is... How much do you trust your friendship? "she utter.

I felt my nerve trembling but I need to calm myself. I still need to know everything... Everything.

" You've been in coma becuase of someone you called sister... But no matter how much you know about it do you think it matters if someone is protecting her?" she asked that made me look at her.

"What do you mean by that??"

"Oh... Rośe seems good at avoiding...She's being guarded, an angel is right behind her who can even take the risk to protect her, even if killing someone just to protect her."

"Who the hell are you talking about?!"

"Haaha! That's why Im telling you... Don't trust a friend that much."

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TRUST YOU?" I seriously asked. I juts can't believe I was listening at her right now.

I remember I saw Rośe at her room at the hotel. I'm still curious about it.

"You know Rośe that much, didn't you?" I asked her again.

It takes few seconds before she finally answered while grabbing her cup of coffee at the table.

"Yeah..."

"How??"

"We knew each other since then. The fact that she trust me more than the way she trust you." she utter. It's literally pissing me off.

I look away while gripping my bag.

"Do you still have questions??"

"How about... Let's talk about you and Lisa. How could you choose your career over that woman?" she added that made me look at her.

"It's out of your business—"

"Do you trust Lisa?" she cut me off that paused me. I avoided her gaze all of a sudden.

"Why?? Shouldn't I?" I utter looking at her. She just put her cup back to the table then smiled.

"She's very honest, honestly... Somehow, Naive." she utter that made me clenched my fist.

"You better watch your mouth."

"Oh I'm sorry... You seems mad. I'm glad you trust her." she said then lean her back at the couch.

I grip my bag and stood up.

"I'm done." I coldly utter then started to walk.

"By the way... I'm glad you two came back to each other. I guess that night was memorable." I heard she said that froze me in my spot. I turn my feet around looking at her.

How the he'll she knew that??

"W-what did you say??" I asked.

She stood up and faced me.

"I wonder how Kai will react knowing you're cheating on him."she meaningly said that weaken my knee.