Chapter 5

Third Persons pov

Jennie is still unconscious while everyone is waiting for the ongoing investigations.

You can noticed the unbothered aura on Jisso's face while sitting on the sofa inside Jennie's room.While Rośe is beside the bed watching over thier friend and Lisa just stood up her sit and opened the television on the wall using a remote control.

*FLASH REPORT!

Actress Jennie Kim's case is still in process, there is still no information given. While her fans is waiting for her recovery and they are eager to know what really happened and seeking for justice-"turn off

Lisa throw them a look then put down the remote control under the table.

" Jisso... Are you aware that what happened last night is a big thing in the investigation? But I didn't told him what really happened, you should tell it yourself cuz I know you are not capable of doing that." Lisa spoked.

"Then tell them I'm not afraid of it. Why should be afraid when it wasn't me." she confidently utter.

"Whomever that person is, it could be anyone.anyone who have motives.. " she seriously added.

Lisa's pov

About the investigation, I'm aware that since we are the closest person in Jennie's life-well I'm not really. We can be a primary suspect for it but I know it wasn't one of us.

We know each other since High School and whatever characteristics we have we are able to handle each attitude.

Jennie is still unconscious and we are waiting for her to wake up. Since my schedule is not hectic I can visit her anytime, while Rosè she's always here for Jennie and Jisso she ask for a leave to visit her. We are her only friends who can be by her side while her boyfriend-

Why I haven't seen him?? He's supposed to be here, even last night he's not here... That's odd...

"Did Kai came??" I ask in confused.

"OH yes he is but he just left too early because he have an important matter." Rośe answered.

"Also Jungkook..." she added that paused me.

"J-jungkook? What he is doing here??" I asked in unbelief.

"He said he just passed by... I even thought he was searching for you again." she said.

"Is that the model?" Jisso asked in a casual tone. I just nodded.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go to the restroom." Jisso said then stood up her seat before leaving the door.

"Uhm.. Lisa? Can you watch her for a moment? I'm just gonna go get drink." Roseanne said.

"Yeah sure..." I nodded then she take her pace. When the door closed I throw Jennie a look.

She looks weak and pale. I'll admit I'm worried... How can't I? This girl is once i loved before we choosed our own paths.

"I know we hate each other Jennie and I know you hate me a lot. So better wake up and hate me again,its rare to see you that calm infront of me..." I utter then glance at her for a second before turning around in crossed arms.

I was about to take another step when I paused.

Rosè pov

I bought 3 drinks for the three of us. I was now on my way back, I finally saw the room so I rushed to the door.

"I'm sorry,Jennie."i heard Lisa utter.

I pushed the door slowly, and I saw how Lisa composed her self.

" Uhm, what's wrong??" I asked curiously. She glance at Jennie then shook her head.

"N-nothing..."

"Uh, I'm just gonna use the restroom." she added.

"Your drink??"

"I'll be back." she smiled then closed the door.

'Im Sorry'??? Why is she sorry?

Jisso's pov

I was washing my hands when the door suddenly opens and I saw Lisa on the mirrors reflection.

She seems bothered but her expression changes when she saw me. What's wrong with her??

"I'll just use the restroom." she utter then put her bag under the tiles in the faucet.

I didn't utter anything then she entered one of the stalls.

"Who's with Jennie?" I asked.

"Rośe..." she answered from inside. So Rosè is loving her job.

She was Watching Jennie since last night when Jennie's parents are out. Jennie's parents seems to forgot that Rośe is not just a personal assistant to her but also a friend, why it seems they treat her that way. Rosè have her own life.

I just hate Rosè for the fact that she's giving her life for Jennie, of course I'm concerned. I'm not that showy that's why they misunderstood me but this is how I care about them.

I'm just being real.

I was about to leave when I heard a phone vibrating. Obviously it wasn't mine because my phone is in my bag.

I saw Lisa's bag and it was open so I tried to check it. It might be important.

I finally saw her phone but the caller name is unknown.

"Lisa someone is-" I cut my own words when I noticed something inside her bag. In curiousity I grab it and it was a small bottle of...

I don't know, it seems a drug, "Oxycodone"

I heard the door opens so I just put her phone back inside.

"I think someone is calling." I just simply said then leave her alone.

I returned to Jennie's room then I saw the Private Investigator talking to Rośe. He saw me when I entered.

"What's going on??" I asked.

"I already have the medical record of Ms. Jennie Kim." he answered.

"W-whats the result??"

"Well it shows that she was overdose. Oxycodone drug that is believe mixed in her drink, the side effect is risky and that's the reason why she is in coma. If it's unintentional or not it's still unknown."

"O-oxycodone??" I utter. Is that what I saw recently??

"Yes... This is a pain killer drug but somehow risky when overdosed.In her medical record it also shows that she's taking pain killers but only with her doctor." he spoked.

"Yes Jennie unnie is using it but it was a month ago." Rośe said.

"Lisa is using pain killers too?" I ask but she just furrowed.

"I-I don't know.. Why??"

"Because she have that drug. Oxycodone right??" i said that made the investigator look at me directly.

"Lisa??" he asked confusedly.